Official Bitcoin Thread

Used my dai on the sidelines ($10k) and bought:

2x ETH
3x XOR

Bought TFD.

D73511C8-DB53-48CC-9523-805D868D2970.jpeg

Last edited:
I love ETH just like the next man but Vitalik himself said it that "The Internet of Money should not cost 0.05 to send". They gotta roll out ETH 2.0 in the next 1-2 years or other chains will be on their mainnet by then and take marketshare with growing ecosystems.

This is what he said himself. Now fee's are like $100-$500 :lol:

Maybe those fee's will go down when other chains/projects take marketshare and devs/people start to migrate away or bridge or port projects over. ETH is here to stay for good IMO but lets just be real about it :lol:.

Props to what everyone said

I’m not placing my bet onto every single eco system because I don’t have money like that.

Ethereum is my bet. Solana is my hedge. That’s my choice.

I like Ethereum because I like the team behind it and I believe in first mover advantage. I could totally see another, newer, better coin that outperforms Ethereum. That’s why I’m copping solana. Ethereum isn’t going to be the only coin. I like solana for the same reasons I like Ethereum. I love the team behind solana too.

Having high conviction and not going all in is stupid. I’ve made my choices. I respect your thoughts but I’m not here to change your opinion. We’ll see who wins in the end.

Nothing but facts in this. You sir know what your doing. Basically Solana is the GPU and ETH is the CPU. Both will work with one another at some point.

Agree on whats the point of having high conviction and not going all in. That what separates the winners from the losers.

Other blockchains are not waiting around.

Parachain auctions for KSM/DOT are around the corner.
Solana growing every day.

But ETH has its roadmap planned as well and developer activity is still high. It's also the home of defi

1620890264442.png

Alot of these blockchains will happily coexist. We're still early in the game where the main issue is scaling. To me that's like having 56k AOL dial up internet back in the day.
We've come a long way since then and the same will happen for blockchain tech.

I'm in DOT/KSM, SOL and ETH. I think they will all do well.

Other blockchains are not waiting around.

Parachain auctions for KSM/DOT are around the corner.
Solana growing every day.

But ETH has its roadmap planned as well and developer activity is still high. It's also the home of defi

1620890264442.png

Alot of these blockchains will happily coexist. We're still early in the game where the main issue is scaling. To me that's like having 56k AOL dial up internet back in the day.
We've come a long way since then and the same will happen for blockchain tech.

I'm in DOT/KSM, SOL and ETH. I think they will all do well.
Good info
Keep us all posted
They can coexist but trends will start to develop

Good info
Keep us all posted
They can coexist but trends will start to develop

Definitely.

I can see games picking Solana because of it's sheer speed and low cost.
Polkadot will be great for defi because of it's interoperability out the gate between parachains and other blockchains.

Dfinity is another one to watch out for. Straight to top 10. I'm in it from the air drop and will hold but I'll be lying if I said I understand it fully.
All it's nodes are in data centers from the sounds of it so expect to be really good for dapps. Expect AWS and Azure performance.

Last edited:
Definitely.

I can see games picking Solana because of it's sheer speed and low cost.
Polkadot will be great for defi because of it's interoperability out the gate between parachains and other blockchains.

Dfinity is another one to watch out for. Straight to top 10. I'm in it from the air drop and will hold but I'll be lying if I said I understand it fully.
All it's nodes are in data centers from the sounds of it so expect to be really good for dapps. Expect AWS and Azure performance.

Your early with stuff :pimp:. I missed on the DFinity ICP airdrop by a few days and have been sick ever since :lol: . ICP/Dfinity is another bluechip that will be here to stay and is already in the top 10 per valuation. You hit it on the head with what its about too and basically is decentralizing what AWS etc are doing.

All these ecosystems will thrive and we are early. A lot of life changing money will be made and a lot of peoples lives using these blockchains will be as well.

Back
Top Bottom