Official Bitcoin Thread

VPN? Can someone point me in the direction on how to do this? Lol

Youtube. You are using a vpn to spoof your location to one that is supported like somewhere in europe just long enough for you to login to the binance.com and transfer your coins out to where you want them to go. Of course be mindful of transfer fees

VPN? Can someone point me in the direction on how to do this? Lol
Download a free VPN (galaxy vpn) on your phone. . Set the country to japan or wherever it's still available without restrictions. I always choose japan cause it's usually one of the first choices.

I’ve never seen a crypto priced that low. Either they must have a promising product or people are just trying to catch something while it’s cheap.

Holding a grip of #xrp for the run up to 10-15 dollars.....

Got a bag of #xlm that's gonna ride xrps wave

And my dark horse #dent has cooled off but will hit at least .10 - .12 cents this market cycle..

Thinking of pulling the trigger on an RTX 3090 just to mine ETH.
It will take me around 8 months to get my money back.

PAC masternodes are pretty cheap right now, dipped a lot the past couple of weeks, for those interested in passive income.

2nd in total masternodes globally.

No plans to buy them right now, but PTF and SI have the thematic behind them to be solid moonshots. DAO's for options tradings. That can be big.

So I downloaded VPN, what I want to do is sell off the crypto I have in Binance, just a bunch of VEt and ICX, what would be the best move, transfer it to MyEther? And then back to Binance US? So that I can then sell it and get USD into my bank? Lord I feel like a noob, stopped dealing with all these exchanges 4 years ago and forgot how to do what....smh

Back
Top Bottom