Official Bitcoin Thread

1290310168253.jpg

I'm fine with people giving each other advice but it annoys TF outta me when celebs try to jump on the wave and post stuff to get others to invest thinking they're hooking them up. You got millions bruh. If you lose $25k in the market you're Gucci. If some idiot who has $1200 to their name gets FOMO and throws money in and loses it you won't help so stay out of the investment advice game.

Exactly, it’s corny af.

like crypto didn’t make you your money.

you threw a mil of your 100 mil on it during a btc gold rush and doubled it, congrats? Any moron can do that.

I’ll listen to people who have been in the game. Not meek mill.

Exactly, it’s corny af.

like crypto didn’t make you your money.

you threw a mil of your 100 mil on it during a btc gold rush and doubled it, congrats? Any moron can do that.

I’ll listen to people who have been in the game. Not meek mill.

perfect example right here

Chick makes millions posting half naked photos on the gram and is a "DJ" and is giving advice like she's Jim Cramer. You know all these lames who worship her gonna be like yoooo time to invest that stimmy. And gonna wake up tomorrow after the dump happens and be sad their $600 is now $250

Chick makes millions posting half naked photos on the gram and is a "DJ" and is giving advice like she's Jim Cramer. You know all these lames who worship her gonna be like yoooo time to invest that stimmy. And gonna wake up tomorrow after the dump happens and be sad their $600 is now $250

:rofl: :rofl: “We are so powerful”

she’s gonna have a lot of fools blowing their 600 on nothing. You’re right about that.

wait until all these thots are getting paid by **** coins to post stuff like that.:rofl:

All she does is post referral links now

she’s desperate

I finally got doge

1. Download edge wallet
2. Create a wallet for either btc, eth, etc
3. Create a wallet for doge
4. Send coins from your btc, eth wallet in your regular trading platform to your btc/eth edge wallet
5. Exchange the coins in your btc/eth edge wallet to doge

I think this is my first post in the thread.
I have a lot to learn about crypto

started a few weeks ago when everything spiked and threw a stack in coinbase pro. Grabbed some BTC LTC LINK ETH SNX YFI. Going to keep adding a little when i get paid every month

wanted to get in on DOGE to try to make a quick flip but realized its not on Coinbase. Tried to sign up for binance but their facial recognition is TRASH

I'm a lurker of this thread but I've been in crypto for about 3 years now. A coworker of mine back in the day got me into it because he had a large portfolio in many diff crypto including BTC when it was like $200 a share.

His advice was don't put it any amount you wouldn't be ok losing 100% of. I didn't listen and invested more than I should've at the time and bought too much XRP. It dropped a few days after and just kept going down and down. Hasn't been close to the value I paid since (it was around 2.75 and I bought in around $1.75 when it dropped and it hasn't been close since)

Moral of the story: Don't let FOMO get you. You think stock market is volatile? Crypto is 100x that. So if you wanna jump into Doge more power to you but please only invest what you can lose. Don't risk money you need for bills on a gamble you're not experienced in.

Last edited:
I doubt it as well

selling tomorrow if it pamps
I dodged a bullet, I was working all day and kraken was crashing so I couldn’t buy. If I got in at noon or something I’d have been straight.

hope you get your money back...

Back
Top Bottom