***OFFICIAL BIG SEAN Thread***

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Well. for the record...

Cudi on "Insomniac" > Big Sean on "Rollin"

And I don't even see the Big Sean as early Kanye. I do but not really. Then as far as Cudi... AKNC dropped months before 808's. So could it be that Kanye dug his lane and he then went that route?

DF!!!
listen to seans flow and then..look at how he dresses...early kanye just with a fitted on..then look how cudi dresses...the latest version of kanye

Co-Sign.

AirAnt how are you not seeing the comparison? Its dead on
laugh.gif

Throughout the mixtape i was like "this sound like something Kanye would spit/say"

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Naw I ain't go to King and I don't know him....That name sound hella familiar though, did he hoop or play football?

nah he aint play ball, just a known dude in the school. I just remember one of yall other dudes sayin they went to King. Check ya PM tho...

Honestly though, with the releases of mixtapes from Kid Cudi, Wiz Khalifa, Drake, and Big Sean....in addition to Fab's new single, Kanye spazzing onjoints, and Rick Ross' album....I have too much music to listen to (especially when I should be studying for finals)!

I finally DL'ed this joint.

After my 1st listen I was like "It's Aight
grin.gif
"

But after my 2nd go through I'm feelin' it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

I finally DL'ed this joint.

After my 1st listen I was like "It's Aight
grin.gif
"

But after my 2nd go through I'm feelin' it.
pimp.gif
I was already co-signing dude before it dropped but I know what you mean.. it gets better with a few listens..

^
im sayin... the album version is dope, but the original snippet was more "rough" which made it more authentic... like the OG home vs. homecoming

Is this dude trying to do a J.Cole or Drake by not putting out new material like that? them two dudes can do that

___'s don't check for Big Sean enough for him to do that. where is new material at?
smh.gif

my man
pimp.gif
big sean is my dudeeeee i have him on repeat for the last couple weeks
pimp.gif

smoke n drive
pimp.gif

who knows
pimp.gif

everything is fire...

It must be hard being a fan of this dude and even harder seeing this thread bumped every couple months cuz he doesn't have any new material out and aintmaking any type of moves.

Must be hard being a GOOD label artist.

I am so close to just losing hope for this cat, his first tape was MUCH greater than his second, and on top of that his one sample "Never let go" akathe one song I wanna hear a full version of he doesn't release.

Yall really think Big Sean has potential to make it in the game?

look at his work ethic NT.. i hope it gets better from here
smh.gif

I WAS AT THE PAPER CHASER VIDEO SHOOT�I�SUPPLIED THIS BLACK ROSARY AND BLACK JESUS PIECEFOR THIS�!!! SONG GOES HARD (NH)

"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

his two verses on the mike posner mixtape was good, i'm such a fan but yeah i wish he had that Lil Wayne work ethic
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom