Official Big Sean Thread vol. FFOE (Finally Famous: The Album -- OUT NOW!!!!)

Have liked Big Sean for a while now. Surprised im just now seeing a post. He's in my top 10.

Album coming out this March I think i heard.

Have liked Big Sean for a while now. Surprised im just now seeing a post. He's in my top 10.

Album coming out this March I think i heard.

Big Sean can definitely spit. I listened to his stuff off of the strength of the good music name a while back but I wasn't blown away. Finally famous 3 lit a fuse that caught my ear a few months back now I can rock with some of his older stuff. He made some good progress over the years.

Big Sean can definitely spit. I listened to his stuff off of the strength of the good music name a while back but I wasn't blown away. Finally famous 3 lit a fuse that caught my ear a few months back now I can rock with some of his older stuff. He made some good progress over the years.

So...anybody got the dirty version of My Last? Still looking
nerd.gif

Dem Girls is a banger. Wish it was Big Sean's song feat. Travis Porter though. Same thing they shoulda did with Shhhh Got Damn.

Dem Girls is a banger. Wish it was Big Sean's song feat. Travis Porter though. Same thing they shoulda did with Shhhh Got Damn.

This is dropping in an hour on my site, but wanted to post it up on NT

Sean talks about how he originally linked up with Chris Brown, how he (Big Sean) was originally on the hook of “My Last†and an update on the long-awaited collaboration project between himself and Mike Posner.
Additionally, Big Sean assures fans that the album is definitely dropping (though he won’t swear by the label’s release date) and shares the overall themes of the album, Finally Famous: The Album. He says NO ID is one of the main producers overseeing the project along with Kanye West. 
pimp.gif

This is dropping in an hour on my site, but wanted to post it up on NT

Sean talks about how he originally linked up with Chris Brown, how he (Big Sean) was originally on the hook of “My Last†and an update on the long-awaited collaboration project between himself and Mike Posner.
Additionally, Big Sean assures fans that the album is definitely dropping (though he won’t swear by the label’s release date) and shares the overall themes of the album, Finally Famous: The Album. He says NO ID is one of the main producers overseeing the project along with Kanye West. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom