Official Big Sean Thread vol. FFOE (Finally Famous: The Album -- OUT NOW!!!!)

Big Sean really created that flow that everyone has run to the ground, and he has been rapidly improving. With that being said I think he needs to slowly change up from that flow a bit only becuz it been overused and he really hasn't even made it yet. sucks for him, but he was slow droppin material and the big guns really ran with that style.

Ever since the mixtape Ye dropped before Graduation with Getcha Some I been checking for Big Sean

Ever since the mixtape Ye dropped before Graduation with Getcha Some I been checking for Big Sean

He's not good at all.

But I can imagine him being a cool person so I keep the slander on him to a minimum
laugh.gif

He's not good at all.

But I can imagine him being a cool person so I keep the slander on him to a minimum
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

He's not good at all.

laugh.gif
Just curious, who you rock with bro?

Originally Posted by Agthekid

He's not good at all.

laugh.gif
Just curious, who you rock with bro?

? you mean that young money type metaphors?

thats all I see in this guy, and if he birthed a bunch of other cornball rappers then I see the point
I'm not going to pretend I listen to a lot of this guy... because I try not to.

? you mean that young money type metaphors?

thats all I see in this guy, and if he birthed a bunch of other cornball rappers then I see the point
I'm not going to pretend I listen to a lot of this guy... because I try not to.

Supa Dupa, Minds Playing Tricks On Me, Supa Dupa Lemonade, High Rise, Made, Bullshhhen, Meant TO Be .. All in my top 25 on iTunes

Supa Dupa, Minds Playing Tricks On Me, Supa Dupa Lemonade, High Rise, Made, Bullshhhen, Meant TO Be .. All in my top 25 on iTunes

AllHipHop.com: How much do Young Money artists bounce off each other? I noticed you have similar inflections and cadences or rhyme patterns. I noticed this one thing that Nicki said, “It’s going down. Basement.

AllHipHop.com: How much do Young Money artists bounce off each other? I noticed you have similar inflections and cadences or rhyme patterns. I noticed this one thing that Nicki said, “It’s going down. Basement.

Back
Top Bottom