Official Big Sean Thread vol. FFOE (Finally Famous: The Album -- OUT NOW!!!!)

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Dudes just looking to be banned asking for links.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm saying.

extra blatant with it too
roll.gif
roll.gif

After his 1st 3 mixtapes, I told myself that his album would be the last chance that I gave him to impress me.  He delivered.  I will say that the production and features had a huge part on me liking this album.  He did good, though. Memories 2 
eek.gif

After his 1st 3 mixtapes, I told myself that his album would be the last chance that I gave him to impress me.  He delivered.  I will say that the production and features had a huge part on me liking this album.  He did good, though. Memories 2 
eek.gif

I'm happy Sean dropped his album on time, but there's about 3 tracks on the CD he basically recycled.

My last, Memories, and 100 Keys (bonus track)

It's all good though, I'll always be a Sean fan and I'll be happy to cop the album on the 28th.

I'm happy Sean dropped his album on time, but there's about 3 tracks on the CD he basically recycled.

My last, Memories, and 100 Keys (bonus track)

It's all good though, I'll always be a Sean fan and I'll be happy to cop the album on the 28th.

Love Memories Part II 
pimp.gif

Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay might be my favorite song off this though, it's too nice. As mentioned above, So Much More is a great song -- Sean really put all of his emotion into that one. 

Love Memories Part II 
pimp.gif

Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay might be my favorite song off this though, it's too nice. As mentioned above, So Much More is a great song -- Sean really put all of his emotion into that one. 

Back
Top Bottom