yo the album is sold as hell
i give it a good 8/10 i love this

whats everyoens favorite song?

i know
blessings
all your fault
idfwu

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Yeah this album is really good. I'm probably going to get labeled as being biased as hell but I legit didn't skip a single song from the intro to the outro.

The Jhene x Sean x Mustard record really caught me. That, the extended of Paradise, the Intro, play no games, and blessings are all really good man. Great body of work.

Not even going to pit this against the new Drake album, but I'll definitely be playing this a lot more moving forward. Well done sean.

LAWD I WAS NOT READY FOR ALL YOUR FAULT AT ALL 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

drakes new album/mixtape sucks :lol: that **** is so bad

only good song is 6pm in ny besides that the whole thing is trash

Wayne on "Deep" was actually pretty good 

was about to say this

Even tho is technically not his old Carter 1 & 2 smooth slower flow he still killed it

I had rewind his verse

when Wayne said

"why I feel like Sean
Dont get enough shine
Is it cause he dont have tattoos?
and throw up gang signs?"

:smokin

I been on Sean since Supa Dupa 1st dropped back when I was in high school I knew dude was special but his 1st 2 albums was let downs but this album is amazing

9/10

I like EVERY song

my favorites are

All Your Fault ( yeezy with that sample :x :smokin )
Play No Games
Win Some, Lose Some

Album is not bad first time though, typical sean album, few standouts and few not so standouts.

Not even going to pit this against the new Drake album, but I'll definitely be playing this a lot more moving forward. Well done sean.

Better comparison would be this and VFT6 (when it comes out).

Not feeling the song with Kanye and John Legend. Him and Jhene are a pretty good combo :pimp:.

You can be a Stan but also be objective.

I've been a massive Cole and Sean Stan since they both started, but I always keep it real.

Both their first "albums" we're too radio suited, probably because of the labels.

Coles 3rd album finally delivered.

So now it's time to see if Sean's 3rd did too.

You can be honest tho, you're not going to be replaying every song Shoe, not every album track is gonna be great :lol:

I'll be listening tomorrow and I'll give my honest review

Imma let yall finish talking about 'All Your Fault' .....but Deserve It is :smokin too. Can't go wrong with PND on the track

Album already better than HOF

Imma let yall finish talking about 'All Your Fault' .....but Deserve It is :smokin too. Can't go wrong with PND on the track

Album already better than HOF

Yeah all 3 bonus tracks are good imo

But Deserve It should have been on the album in the middle! song just rides

and im not that int PND but that hook rides too

I skipped over Paradise so I take that 1st statement back

Paradise should have been a bonus track or off the project

Last edited:
You can be honest tho, you're not going to be replaying every song Shoe, not every album track is gonna be great :lol:

I never said I was going to be playing every song :lol: :lol: I do think after the first couple of listens I find all of the records tolerable. Like, I don't have a hard time at all just playing the album through without skipping

I am not a fan of IDFWU though. Borderline hate it.

Yeah all 3 bonus tracks are good imo

But Deserve It should have been on the album in the middle! song just rides

and im not that int PND but that hook rides too

I skipped over Paradise so I take that 1st statement back

Paradise should have been a bonus track or off the project
Yeah Paradise does have that bonus track sound to it when listening to the other songs on the album if that makes any sense.

Mike Will snapped on that beat though sheesh

Last edited:
I'm going to wait till' the 24th but what's up with Sean & Wayne's relationship? They seem to work together alot.

I like it off of the first play. I connected to Hall of Fame more on the first play, but I think he showcased stronger lyrical ability on this and still kicked real ****. I see it growing on me.

Highlights for me were the extended part of "Paradise" :x and him going back and forth with Ye on "All Your Fault." The joint with Jhene was dope too and I see why people were saying that the one with Chris and Ty was cool.

Last edited:
Upon first listen, solid album. Not as good as Drake's but good riding music.

Deep, Win Some Lose Some, All Your Fault, I Know favorite tracks.

6.3/8

You can be a Stan but also be objective.

I've been a massive Cole and Sean Stan since they both started, but I always keep it real.

Both their first "albums" we're too radio suited, probably because of the labels.

Coles 3rd album finally delivered.

So now it's time to see if Sean's 3rd did too.

You can be honest tho, you're not going to be replaying every song Shoe, not every album track is gonna be great
laugh.gif

As someone who is a fan of Big Sean and thought FF the Album and HoF were not good, I guess I'm that guy you described yourself to be in this situation.

This is far and away the best Big Sean album, IT IS NOT EVEN CLOSE. 

drakes new album/mixtape sucks
laugh.gif
that **** is so bad

only good song is 6pm in ny besides that the whole thing is trash
why are u in the big sean thread inserting drake? like this came out of left field....

um, im at work. so. could someone please bless my inbox with a url of some sort to put me on what yall are on lol.

Back
Top Bottom