~Official Big Sean Thread~ Vol. "Dark Sky Paradise" The Album available now

Did DSP meet your expectations

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow Sean with 135K. Doing numbers like its the mid 2000's.

Not sure if srs.

Those aren't early 2000's numbers... :lol:

But I'm happy for my dude Sean. His first #1 album, and his sales keep progressing.
He's getting there slowly :smokin

Son

View media item 1431121

_'s was doing that in like 2-3 days back then.

This dude dipset is either a goofy, good hearted guy or one of the slickest, Most subtle trolls in Internet history.

Or maybe both :lol:

Son always takes 1 step forward and then 3 steps back :lol:

Dipset pls

Diptroll General :lol:

Dipset a troll

Nah. 06' 07', that's when Kazaa and Limewire were popping. Unless you were Hov, Wayne, Kanye, or 50. You weren't doing more than 300K first week

I love this album. I've seen his interviews and he is very humble. Makes me like him even more. Sometimes people see humility as being a weakness, but it takes a lot of strength to be selfless.

Ran through the album a couple of times now.

Really feeling it.
pimp.gif

Play no games is my favorite song from big Sean.
He has lyrics, but i jjust wish he would rhyme
To the beat more instead of rambling on with
That rapid fire style.

I'm talkin' dreamin' so hard, some nights it felt like draft day.

You know? My my step brother used to flip them bags outside the crib like it was trash day

No Kim K, but he bagged Ye

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Album is really great man, the only two songs I'm still not totally sold on are Play No Games and Research. Rap songs about relationships/women dont really draw me in most of the time (only a few rappers can consistently pull it off without it feeling disingenuous/Single bait) and those two songs kinda fit the bill. On the flip side I Know(which plays that angle somewhat) and Deserve It work well to me.

Deserve It is how how rap songs about women should work for most rappers. Dont try and put a relationship/love angle on it. It just doesnt feel right to me. Rappers shouldnt typically play that angle when it contradicts the whole player angle that is dominant in rap music. Sounds misogynistic I know but it just doesnt feel right to me most of the time.

I didnt really mess with Deserve It the first through play throughs but now it goes hard, even the PND hook which is not English. I dont even want to rap genius it cause it might ruin it if I end up finding out what he's saying.

You know? My my step brother used to flip them bags outside the crib like it was trash day

:pimp:  :pimp:  :pimp: .

Album is really great man, the only two songs I'm still not totally sold on are Play No Games and Research. Rap songs about relationships/women dont really draw me in most of the time (only a few rappers can consistently pull it off without it feeling disingenuous/Single bait) and those two songs kinda fit the bill. On the flip side I Know(which plays that angle somewhat) and Deserve It work well to me.

Deserve It is how how rap songs about women should work for most rappers. Dont try and put a relationship/love angle on it. It just doesnt feel right to me. Rappers shouldnt typically play that angle when it contradicts the whole player angle that is dominant in rap music. Sounds misogynistic I know but it just doesnt feel right to me most of the time.

I didnt really mess with Deserve It the first through play throughs but now it goes hard, even the PND hook which is not English. I dont even want to rap genius it cause it might ruin it if I end up finding out what he's saying.

:pimp: :pimp:

:pimp:  :pimp:  :pimp: .

decent review dude...
hate when rappers rely on love, or songs about females... songs..
It's cheesy AF to me...

This album growing on me. My favorite songs omcctw and stay down. Omcctw has that memories vibe to me. Love it... A few song I don't like but overall I find it like most other big Sean joints I've heard.. I'm a fan....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom