*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

confirmed for those hopin it wasnt true, like me 
laugh.gif

MG_2004_normal.jpg

BIGKRIT Big K.R.I.T. 

Preparing fo sxsw and droppin #returnof4eva proved to be more difficult then I thought.I chose 2 push it back 2 tha 28th...bear with me

confirmed for those hopin it wasnt true, like me 
laugh.gif

MG_2004_normal.jpg

BIGKRIT Big K.R.I.T. 

Preparing fo sxsw and droppin #returnof4eva proved to be more difficult then I thought.I chose 2 push it back 2 tha 28th...bear with me

i got to listen to the whole mixtape over the weekend at SXSW...it was unreal and it will prove KRIT WUZ HERE was not a fluke

i was there for this performance and a few others dude amazes me everytime he's a beast as a performer

i got to listen to the whole mixtape over the weekend at SXSW...it was unreal and it will prove KRIT WUZ HERE was not a fluke

i was there for this performance and a few others dude amazes me everytime he's a beast as a performer

he's gonna try to compete with the newfound die hard wiz khalifa heads? (no hate on actual fans)

he's gonna try to compete with the newfound die hard wiz khalifa heads? (no hate on actual fans)

^its a free album tho....and after early reception of that wiz, droppin this album on the 28th might actually benefit him as an alternative

^its a free album tho....and after early reception of that wiz, droppin this album on the 28th might actually benefit him as an alternative

nah it's free this isn't even the Def Jam debut he doesn't have to compete with Wiz his song themes are a complete 180 of Wiz's plus i think people will start to come over to KRIT once Wiz's effort flops he's gonna sell, but i don't think it's gonna live up to the hype B&Y set the bar too high for him

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this guy is toooo good i went HAM on this one....

nah it's free this isn't even the Def Jam debut he doesn't have to compete with Wiz his song themes are a complete 180 of Wiz's plus i think people will start to come over to KRIT once Wiz's effort flops he's gonna sell, but i don't think it's gonna live up to the hype B&Y set the bar too high for him

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this guy is toooo good i went HAM on this one....

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

oh wow, didnt know that i was actually ready to shell out 10 for this.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

oh wow, didnt know that i was actually ready to shell out 10 for this.

even managed to perform TIME MACHINE x check the Country $#!* performance there's a PIMP C Tribute in there listen for it

even managed to perform TIME MACHINE x check the Country $#!* performance there's a PIMP C Tribute in there listen for it

Seriously, this dude is my favorite artist out right now. Kind of upset that Returnof4eva got pushed back, but oh well. Can't wait for his show here in Houston.

Seriously, this dude is my favorite artist out right now. Kind of upset that Returnof4eva got pushed back, but oh well. Can't wait for his show here in Houston.

Back
Top Bottom