*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

time machine on repeat
pimp.gif

You and me both
pimp.gif
..I love this KRIT dude. Reminds me of that 90's southern sound

You gotta just take those reviews with a grain of salt.  I mean Krit summed it up in this line and a few others like it on the album...

"Besides I aint rapping about dope nor did I sell it
I guess the story of a country boy just ain't compellin"

But on another note, this album takes me BACK man.  This is like a trip down memory lane.
eek.gif

It's funny cuz I find myself smiling on some "THAT'S MY +*%+%" type stuff (pause) when I hear certain bars from him cuz what he describes in his music and how I grew up and think is so similar.  I'ma country boy to the death so this !%$@ hits home for me.  Instant classic in my eyes.

"Take me way back, fitted and a wave cap
Brushin down the hallway, tryna keep these waves flat"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

- Preciate it.

You gotta just take those reviews with a grain of salt.  I mean Krit summed it up in this line and a few others like it on the album...

But on another note, this album takes me BACK man.  This is like a trip down memory lane.
eek.gif

It's funny cuz I find myself smiling on some "THAT'S MY +*%+%" type stuff (pause) when I hear certain bars from him cuz what he describes in his music and how I grew up and think is so similar.  I'ma country boy to the death so this !%$@ hits home for me.  Instant classic in my eyes.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

- Preciate it.

Haven't been this impressed with a new act since ye. Improved on his las joint
pimp.gif
 That country ++$ remix 
sick.gif

Haven't been this impressed with a new act since ye. Improved on his las joint
pimp.gif
 That country ++$ remix 
sick.gif

Return of 4Eva tour kicked off last night in New Orleans and it was live for the most part.
got a chance to meet KRIT and his crew at this sneaker spot before the show. He just as chill and humble as you would imagine him to be. I was talking to him about the albums and purchasing and all that but they still in the process of making that happen and didnt have any. so if u catch one of the later shows they may have them by then, their suppose to come in while their out on the road to sell at the shows.

Tol me it was a lot of material thats better than some of the records he put on the album that he left off that prolly still wont make his debut.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
"Live from the underground" will def be on the album too.

Show was live, not too many opening acts but for the wait it seem like he should have been up there longer...his set was sumwhere around 45 mins maybe. A lot of energy jumped in the crowd and all that. Good performer man....the hyper the crowd the hyper he will be, NOLA crowd was pretty decent but I could tell he wanted it be a more live. 

Return of 4Eva tour kicked off last night in New Orleans and it was live for the most part.
got a chance to meet KRIT and his crew at this sneaker spot before the show. He just as chill and humble as you would imagine him to be. I was talking to him about the albums and purchasing and all that but they still in the process of making that happen and didnt have any. so if u catch one of the later shows they may have them by then, their suppose to come in while their out on the road to sell at the shows.

Tol me it was a lot of material thats better than some of the records he put on the album that he left off that prolly still wont make his debut.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
"Live from the underground" will def be on the album too.

Show was live, not too many opening acts but for the wait it seem like he should have been up there longer...his set was sumwhere around 45 mins maybe. A lot of energy jumped in the crowd and all that. Good performer man....the hyper the crowd the hyper he will be, NOLA crowd was pretty decent but I could tell he wanted it be a more live. 

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Damn y'all went crazy on the Madbury Club's comment section
laugh.gif

this.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

comments like that chicago getter on there...is stuff that really make be like "eff yo opinion" tho

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Damn y'all went crazy on the Madbury Club's comment section
laugh.gif

this.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

comments like that chicago getter on there...is stuff that really make be like "eff yo opinion" tho

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

I would love for Outkast to spit over some *+@* like Amtrak again.
tired.gif

Lions and lambs sound like Atliens/Aquemini.  Glad someone is taking that sound and doing something with it.

Dope album.
Rise &Shine is on that Art of Storytellin 2 shhh tooo 
5461683f29cc3f83980c25494b2708291570b6df.gif

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

I would love for Outkast to spit over some *+@* like Amtrak again.
tired.gif

Lions and lambs sound like Atliens/Aquemini.  Glad someone is taking that sound and doing something with it.

Dope album.
Rise &Shine is on that Art of Storytellin 2 shhh tooo 
5461683f29cc3f83980c25494b2708291570b6df.gif

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

eek.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

- Preciate it.

I promise I was just about to type something similar to this, some days you just wanna hop in the cutlass and ride around beating for no reason, stop at the gas station and watch #$%$ shake they @%$ to the bass. 
pimp.gif

I feel where krit coming from, growing up in the south is just a different experience 

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

eek.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

- Preciate it.

I promise I was just about to type something similar to this, some days you just wanna hop in the cutlass and ride around beating for no reason, stop at the gas station and watch #$%$ shake they @%$ to the bass. 
pimp.gif

I feel where krit coming from, growing up in the south is just a different experience 

Back
Top Bottom