*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Plz no, :lol: wale my dude and I'm ashamed of what he's become. Son gave up and only making women songs now. Tried to give his newest tape a listen. It was ok

Krit has one of the best mixtape catalogs out there.
If only his manager would've gone through with the deal of sending me an autographed album artwork in exchange for selling him the instagram @Bigkrit :smh: Ended up selling it to another fan for cash but I'd rather have the framed album artwork

Last edited:
Plz no,
laugh.gif
wale my dude and I'm ashamed of what he's become. Son gave up and only making women songs now. Tried to give his newest tape a listen. It was ok
***** eating tho 

Anybody know what brand shirt/hoody this is? I'm old and out of the loop, so my bad if this is an obvious *** question :lol:

(I'm pretty sure it's not Adidas)

I think it's about time I copped a t-shirt or two off his site. I owe the man after those free tapes

Krit has one of the best mixtape catalogs out there.
If only his manager would've gone through with the deal of sending me an autographed album artwork in exchange for selling him the instagram @Bigkrit
mean.gif
Ended up selling it to another fan for cash but I'd rather have the framed album artwork
If they have trademarked Big Krit and can prove its part of their business they can simply contact IG and get that name. 

If they have trademarked Big Krit and can prove its part of their business they can simply contact IG and get that name. 
Technically yes, if they wanted to. I know quite a few people who have sold IGs to companies or private individuals despite trademarks.

I forgot if it was Israel or Iraq but their government paid for their official twitter. 
laugh.gif
 Carl from The Walking Dead's instagram name was originally sold for $10k, to name a few examples.

Edit: it was Israel

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2010/sep/14/twitter-user-sells-israel-username

Last edited:
I havent watched the BET awards in what might be 5 years. I'll be on the lookout for some video of KRIT's performance 

The spoken word set was cool and all but I would have much rather for him to have dropped a new song or jump in one of those cyphers and shut it down.

Back
Top Bottom