*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Man can we talk about KING PT4 THO!! Record is too ILL

Dude broke down the situation with Def Jam and his position in the game entirely. I mean he articulated everything that we talk about in this thread but from his perspective. You can hear his frustration and at the same time see why he is one of the greatest doing it right now. Makes me that much more upset that he aint recognized as that dude to the masses. :smh:

We are approaching the 1 year anniversary of Cadillactica, I'm gonna need some new music soon

I have a good feeling Krit will bless us 
pimp.gif
I ain't ever lie 
laugh.gif
happy.gif
nthat.gif

King Pt. 4 = 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif

I hope KRIT reads NT. I'm all in for this guys music. Bought Cadillactica and spin it on the regular. I hope he never stops man. 

Amazing mixtape, bumping from beginning to end, no skips on this jawn ...bangs so hard in the whip.

Krits mixtape > Most albums

Regarding King PT4, yes you can hear the frustration. Def Jam wants him to make auto tuned strip club music that Future, Rich Homie, Thugga etc makes but he's staying true to his niche formula, in which he should.

Of course it's more than that, but he gotta get away from Def Jam as they will never understand his niche which is not the same sound out in Atl right now.

Dude broke down the situation with Def Jam and his position in the game entirely. I mean he articulated everything that we talk about in this thread but from his perspective. You can hear his frustration and at the same time see why he is one of the greatest doing it right now. Makes me that much more upset that he aint recognized as that dude to the masses. :smh:

Dawg that jawn is a top song of the year candidate. He went IN on that

while up here and n the clouds, i kinda had a thought....
its like, he crashed on cadillactica and now within that world is where he's finding/creating/expanding his own lane. its better that way. and the features i figure are like the homies that he saw and kicked with on the planet....

yea, I'm zooted

Repped, I just lost my damn mind at my desk at work

Ran the tape in full at least 5-6 times now…. Its clearly no skips on this thing but that was expected…

Whats standing out to me right now is the quality of the hooks.

Its so many dope hooks on here that I cant even pick a favorite song. It’s the perfect balance too. You got the introspective hooks and then the turnt hooks. He just about nailed every last one of them bruh. I don’t know if it’s the melody or his singing in general but its just dope.

I like that it has the perfect number of tracks for the quality. He never makes outright bad songs, but just some you may not listen to more than others. This tape though has a lot of standouts, and you pretty much just want to listen from start to finish each time instead of skipping around

Gave it a run-through on the way to work this morning. Solid :nthat:

Gonna give it a real listening under the influence this weekend :lol: :pimp:

Straight flames man,

Piece on chain
Shakeem off
How bout that money
Got me thru
It's better this way

In the car.......damn near got a ticket today... Need a physical copy asap!

Last edited:
Yall be sure to peep King pt 1 & 2 if yall aint heard it. Fire. Pt3 was ehh to me if it matters.

ALL of the King songs are fire

Only got halfway thru the mixtape while driving home from work, gon finiah the rest now while i heat up & eat this food tho :nthat:

Just finished this jawn. Sant killed that Got Me Thru song. He made it his song forreal. But that the title track :x :pimp: :pimp: :nthat: :smokin

Great mixtape. Not a bad song on here, all quality

^^ No Static jams so hard in my whip, definitely gives off that 'I get around' vibe ...assuming Warren produced that track.

I don't know why Sant doesn't get his due credit as well, nobody spits harder with krit than Sant, with Luda being a distant second.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom