OFFICIAL BCS TITLE GAME....LSU vs. Ohio State..(plz put in Henton)..!!!!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Am I on crack or is LSU lining up a Tackle without being covered by a wideout and the wideout goes in motion AWAY from the tackle leaving him uncovered about 3 times that last series..
Nah, tackle was covered by an eligible WR

Fox coverage is terrible. theyre guessing on a penalty
smh.gif

wow he dropped a easy 6

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

eek.gif
homie got knocked [ben baller] bacc [/ben baller] a good 4 yards!

laugh.gif

Commentary is painful to listen to. I'm about to turn on the radio.

how long does fox have the bcs for cause i hate their coverage

im getting a blue screen like every 15 minutes
smh.gif

wells passed archie griffin on the single season rush record for osu...i didnt know wells was doing that good...it was a quiet year for him, or i just wasntpaying much attention

then again osu has been slept on all year

Steltz should be playing for the Cavs. I haven't seen someone down on the ground with a hand injury since LeBron hurt his finger.

Originally Posted by l FR3SH l

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Steltz should be playing for the Cavs. I haven't seen someone down on the ground with a hand injury since LeBron hurt his finger.

Nah, he could start for the heat tho
indifferent.gif
Steltz should be on the Cavs like Chester said.

laugh.gif
man I thought that was Cie Grant for a minute, I was gonna say mann how mucheligibilty does that guy have left

Im tellin yall. Lafell can be the best WR in college next yr if he gets his hands together, he's got everything else

Does LSU's OC think Flynn is Tim Tebow? Dude's gonna get him lit up if he doesn't stop.

OSU needs to change there damn defense they stay in a 4-3 if they got 5 WR out there put some DB in.

Back
Top Bottom