OFFICIAL BCS National Championship Thread: #1 Oklahoma v #2 Florida 1/8 7:30 EST FOXHD

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Nowitness41Dirk wrote:

Thugnificence wrote:

But seriously Stoops completely went away from everything that got them there.
Bingo... Blows my mind, too...

Those two balls that receivers turned into INTs for the Sooners cost them the game tonight... And people talkin about putting pressure on Bradford means
anything...
smh.gif

I feel like we all lost out on the idea game of USC vs Florida, but such is life. The Big 12 was overrated all year and some of us knew it.
eyes.gif
Oklahoma didn't show they deserved to be there tonight? That game
never got away from them until the last few minutes...

But I dunno what I expected... We'll hear USC fans talkin about how they deserved to be there for the whole offseason now...

seriously this was a very winnable game for OU and now people in here talking about how the Big XII is overrated
smh.gif

the only overrated teams from the Big XII were Texas Tech and Missouri

laugh.gif
how are you not gonna mention Okie State
sorry but if their best player doesn't get injured in that game they would have won

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Nowitness41Dirk wrote:

Thugnificence wrote:

Those two balls that receivers turned into INTs for the Sooners cost them the game tonight... And people talkin about putting pressure on Bradford means
anything...
smh.gif

I feel like we all lost out on the idea game of USC vs Florida, but such is life. The Big 12 was overrated all year and some of us knew it.
eyes.gif
Oklahoma didn't show they deserved to be there tonight? That game never got away from them until the last few minutes...

But I dunno what I expected... We'll hear USC fans talkin about how thy deserved to be there for the whole offseason now...
seriously this was a very winnable game for OU and now people in here talking about how the Big XII is overrated
smh.gif

laugh.gif
sorry but if their best player doesn't get injured in that game they would have won

Exactly... They played that game with an All-America running back on one wheel and no Dez Bryant in the second half... They weren't overrated... They werea team that couldn't play defense and couldn't do what they wanted to do on offense because of injuries...

They ran up points on Oregon like it was nothin with their two best players hurt...

Yall take most of our best prospects and USC still got homegrown talent to spare

LMMFAO. Ken Dorsey and Kyle Wright were form the West, nuff said. They didnt do diddly oin the south. UM was a dynasty in the 80s and 2000s. FSUwas a dynasty in the 90s. And, UF was a dynasty in the 90s and latter part of the 2000s. The Pac Ten? YALL HAVE WASHINGTON AND WASHINGTON STATE IN YOURCONFERENCE! LMMFAO x1000. Every player in Florida is going to stay home from here on out. Every 5 star prospect in the state of Florida will be attending UF from now on. Urban Meyer is what, 40-45 years old? He easily has another 25 years left at Florida. It's over for college football fans outside of the stateof Florida. It's all about the "Gunshine State" baby!

Terrible game, there was absolutely no rhythm or flow to this game. Harvin deserves MVP, but if the lead announcer has a vote it's going to Tebow no matterwhat. Slurp slurp.

Nice job by the Florida D even though I was impressed with OU's overall play.

............You have a mic hooked up to the whole stadium sound system...............and he cant hear you????

It sounded like he said "Gay Nation" lol

this dude really has "John 3:16" under his eyes?
laugh.gif

"lord and savior jesus christ" THERE IT IS!!!
roll.gif

now I can go to bed

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Yall take most of our best prospects and USC still got homegrown talent to spare

LMMFAO. Ken Dorsey and Kyle Wright were form the West, nuff said. They didnt do diddly oin the south. UM was a dynasty in the 80s and 2000s. FSU was a dynasty in the 90s. And, UF was a dynasty in the 90s and latter part of the 2000s. The Pac Ten? YALL HAVE WASHINGTON AND WASHINGTON STATE IN YOUR CONFERENCE! LMMFAO x1000. Every player in Florida is going to stay home from here on out. Every 5 star prospect in the state of Florida will be attending UF from now on. Urban Meyer is what, 40-45 years old? He easily has another 25 years left at Florida. It's over for college football fans outside of the state of Florida. It's all about the "Gunshine State" baby!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Talk about gassed.

Let's hand the state of Florida the title for the next 20 years, no need to even play anymore

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Kal Ripped Ken wrote:

purplehazze96 wrote:

Kal Ripped Ken wrote:

Nowitness41Dirk wrote:

Thugnificence wrote:

Those two balls that receivers turned into INTs for the Sooners cost them the game tonight... And people talkin about putting pressure on Bradford
means

anything...
smh.gif

eyes.gif
Oklahoma didn't show they deserved to be there tonight? That

But I dunno what I expected... We'll hear USC fans talkin about how thy deserved to be there for the whole offseason now...

smh.gif

laugh.gif

Exactly... They played that game with an All-America running back on one wheel and no Dez Bryant in the second half... They weren't overrated... They were
a team that couldn't play defense and couldn't do what they wanted to do on offense because of injuries...

They ran up points on Oregon like it was nothin with their two best players hurt...

roll.gif

EVERYBODY ran up points against Oregon in a "garbage" conference

I'll give you one cop out but Dez Bryant wasn't overly impressive in the first half anyway. He's a great player but yall act like he was changingthe game in the first half

Ahhhhhh Tebow's still just a system QB, throwing
jump passes
sick.gif
. GTFOHWTBS. Yes I'm mad
alien.gif
and I don't even like OU.

PS
Can anybody imagine +$+! Vitale announcing a Florida football game, it would get outta hand, the amount of
slurpage that would go down.

Back
Top Bottom