OFFICIAL BCS National Championship Thread: #1 Oklahoma v #2 Florida 1/8 7:30 EST FOXHD

Originally Posted by SHUGES

"I think Florida likes when Oklahoma looks to the sidelines. It kind of settles them down"'

5 plays later... touchdown.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

OU marched by right back down the field & scored.

UF needs to keep this game from being a shut out

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Do they really need to put that clock up before every play? they act like people havnt seen a no huddle before

It's infuriating. I really couldn't imagine a world when I would say, "I can't wait for the ESPN/ABC coverage", but it's really atthat point right now. Then again, I'm sure they'll find a way to make me commit suicide instead of watching.

Originally Posted by hugebird

Do they really need to put that clock up before every play? they act like people havnt seen a no huddle before

It's infuriating. I really couldn't imagine a world when I would say, "I can't wait for the ESPN/ABC coverage", but it's really at that point right now. Then again, I'm sure they'll find a way to make me commit suicide instead of watching.
seriously that damn clock is gettin really annoying. Hopefully they get rid of it after half time

oklahoma needs to show that they can make an adjustment on d this series. whether its taking away the wr screen, pressuring tebow or playing some pass d,they need to do something better here

Originally Posted by hugebird

It's infuriating. I really couldn't imagine a world when I would say, "I can't wait for the ESPN/ABC coverage", but it's really at that point right now. Then again, I'm sure they'll find a way to make me commit suicide instead of watching.

It kind of reminds me of "The Diff" on the Jumbotron at the Q. They actually have a thing that says how big the lead is. Are we really that dumb?

Quick workk, that big O-line starting to chip away. I thought OU would really miss Murray, but so far it doesn't seem like it.

Stock up: Gresham and Murphy so far...

Nice throw, Tebow.

What ever happened to Allen Patrick by the way?

That excessive celebration is questionable. We saw the same thing earlier from an OU player. This refereeing is trash.

What's up wit them Florida players, them bammas be on some extracurricular ##@*#$$#
on every dang play
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom