Official - BCS National Championship - #2 Oregon vs. #1 Auburn - Monday, Jan. 10th, ESPN 8:30pm EST

Originally Posted by FEETure

What's up wit this field. Dudes slipping on every play

the bowl group should be ashamed of themselves for these field conditions.

+!** is atrocious and has definitely played a part in this game
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FEETure

What's up wit this field. Dudes slipping on every play

the bowl group should be ashamed of themselves for these field conditions.

+!** is atrocious and has definitely played a part in this game
sick.gif

Oregon's O line is getting WORKED

D-line: like I said before the game would be the difference.

Cam please put this away now

Oregon's O line is getting WORKED

D-line: like I said before the game would be the difference.

Cam please put this away now

Anyone else feel like Cam had looked hurt or not his normal self after he took that hit on the 3rd down run?

So the one game where we need to take chances and go with a big offense, Kelly decides to run conservative plays and hope our defense can win this 
indifferent.gif
3&3 and we're running a play that hasnt worked ALL game?!?? THE %$*$ ARE YOU THINKING!??!

So the one game where we need to take chances and go with a big offense, Kelly decides to run conservative plays and hope our defense can win this 
indifferent.gif
3&3 and we're running a play that hasnt worked ALL game?!?? THE %$*$ ARE YOU THINKING!??!

The running game is taking them nowhere why continue to run it especially when its critical on 3rd down.

The running game is taking them nowhere why continue to run it especially when its critical on 3rd down.

Anyone else feel like Cam had looked hurt or not his normal self after he took that hit on the 3rd down run?

I'm rooting for Oregon but it seems like SEC defense has again manhandled another opponent.. I'm impressed with Oregons defense too though

Back
Top Bottom