Official BBQ thread

GO3deBWXUAAwNrg.jpg

Korean short ribs, beef back ribs and chicken thighs earlier.

The bulgogi short ribs from Trader Joe’s are really good I need to get some soon
Or maybe from an actual Korean spot :lol:

The bulgogi short ribs from Trader Joe’s are really good I need to get some soon
Or maybe from an actual Korean spot :lol:
I got mine from Costco because they were cheaper than the local Korean grocery store, but I'll definitely pony up next time.

how are nexgrills for beginners? or should i spend some more on a weber?

I hope it’s good because I just ordered an expensive one. Been looking for a new gas grill recently because the old Outback one I have just doesn’t get hot enough and it’s really uneven.

Costco had a deal on the 6 burner Nexgrill one with a rotisserie thing and a side burner so ordered it about 20 minutes ago.

All stainless so hopefully should last a while.

I hope it’s good because I just ordered an expensive one. Been looking for a new gas grill recently because the old Outback one I have just doesn’t get hot enough and it’s really uneven.

Costco had a deal on the 6 burner Nexgrill one with a rotisserie thing and a side burner so ordered it about 20 minutes ago.

All stainless so hopefully should last a while.

saw this at costco for $399 yesterday

I went through like 3 gas grills over like 5-6 years bc of rust, and my wife bought me a Weber genesis that's now 7 years old and works perfectly. Also have a Weber kettle. If you don't mind spending extra I would go with Weber.

Happy father's day...take some pics and post them up...Lord forbid someone cook for us on our day.

It's 95 degrees around my way...spent my morning painting my mother's front porch before the heat really set in...then the heat set in lol...about to get on this grill in an hour or so.

Gonna smoke a chuck roast this week..want to smoke it, shred it, then crisp it up on a pan for tacos but also kinda for practice for my first time doing a brisket soon

Nexgrill arrived Monday like Costco said it would. Put together Tuesday and seasoned it last night. Seems really good - gets crazy hot pretty fast which my old one couldn’t do - but with plenty of control too.

The searing station is neat - will easily fit a couple of good sized steaks on it. Probably makes my separate searing thing obsolete. It’s got a rotisserie too - not sure how much I’ll use that but will have a go.

Going to get some meat tomorrow and give it a proper go. I’m thinking pork chops to start with and probably some chicken.

Back
Top Bottom