Official Bape Thread

Yeah I ordered off of them one time..

They had delays and it took them a week to ship my item, but it got to me in Fresno, CA in about 3/4 days after it was shipped

lol word, and actually i did what I told you in the pms, but got a nice little surprise instead [emoji]128521[/emoji]

@alp @Aqua and Orange Those BxH joints are so tough
nthat.gif

I wanted to grab a few pieces from that collab, but went with the Champion hoodie instead.

Yea I still need the t shirt with the big mad shark, and yea bapes been killing it recently, I copped the champion shorts myself

Cant wait for the Undefeated collab to drop. Thinking about which cw of the shorts to drop...

That's gonna come to $500+, I don't see myself doing it but my opinion might change By the time they drop :lol:

That's gonna come to $500+, I don't see myself doing it but my opinion might change By the time they drop
laugh.gif
Damn lol retail is 250 each on those? Might have to only get one in that case...although both cw's are pretty fire imo
smokin.gif

Damn lol retail is 250 each on those? Might have to only get one in that case...although both cw's are pretty fire imo:smokin
Possibly even higher in the us. Japan will be cheaper but will probably fly

I try to cop from Japan whenever possible. Shipping can be a killer tho...
Yea the shipping is a little pricey but still cheaper then copping here, certain things sell out too quickly though

Yea the shipping is a little pricey but still cheaper then copping here, certain things sell out too quickly though
So far I've only used Pondon. Do you know if he raises the prices on the certain pieces or if its mostly Japanese retail prices?

Back
Top Bottom