Credits to sinboy in the bape discord group for this bapesta black 😍😍😍

C8A80CD1-E367-4396-88B0-9FEC6743184D.jpeg
F2C2270D-0C99-493B-BD0E-31046769613C.png

the fakes are here

How To Spot & Identify The Fake Bape Sk8 Sta White Camo Black​

January 17, 2022 tayib salami
Fake Bape Sk8 Sta White Camo Black

Spread the love

Today, we’re going to be talking all about how to spot and identify the fake Bape Sk8 Sta White Camo Black. Believe it or not, there are many people out there who are trying to sell fakes of this popular shoe, so it’s important that you know how to tell them apart. So, whether you’re just looking for a new pair of kicks or are planning on buying a pair online, read on for all the details you need to know! I usually go through the preliminary steps but this isn’t a pair of Jordan Retro so we’ll bypass that step this time around.

Lateral Side​

Real Vs Fake Bape Sk8 Sta White Camo Black
The camo pattern on the mid section underlay is vibrant and bold on the real pair, but faded on the fakes. The midsole is snow white on the legitimate pair but off white on the fakes ( see red circles). Also notice how the ankle liner and ankle overlay are white on the legit pair. But on the fakes, the ankle liner is white but the overlay is off white ( see red arrows). The bape logo appears puffed up on the fakes.

Heel Liner​

As you can see the distinction between the heel liner shade and the ankle overlay is pretty obvious on the fakes. The ankle is off-white while the liner is snow white on the replica pair. But on the authentic pair, both the liner and ankle overlay are of the same shade of white. Also notice how the midsole is snow white on the real pair ( as a result you can hardly see the Bape text). But on the fake pair, the logo is visible because the midsole is off white.
Zero in on the red arrows, circles and squares. You’ll notice once again that the midsole is snow white on the legit pair but off white on the fakes. The mid section camo pattern is of a lighter shade on the replica. And I’ve already mentioned the difference in color shade on the ankle overlay between both pairs. The same applies for the eyestay ( off white on the fake and white on the real pair).

Logo​

The logo tips are well rounded on the authentic pair but sharper on the fakes, see red circle. And once again pay close attention to the midsole and the mid section camo pattern, you’ll notice the differences.

Back​

The heel tab is wider and longer on the fake pair, zero in on the square and yellow lines. The red arrow shows you how the “P” and “s” are adjacent on the fake pair but spaced out on the real pair.

Front​

The leather material at the forefoot has more pronounced wrinkles on the fake pair; on the authentic pair, the wrinkles are more subtle.
This is another picture of the Fake Bape Sk8 Sta White Camo Black, it is hard to detect without the backdrop of the legitimate pair, so be very careful when purchasing these online.
There you have it folks, I hope you will be able to legit check the Bape Ske Sta with these tips. I’ll update the post as soon as I come up with more flaws. In the meantime, do not buy this shoe from anyone unless all things above that I mentioned are cleared.

Yes that pair goes hard with CPFM Tiger thinking cap, lol hope i can get my pair in time for CNY and perfect match to my thinking cap 🥳💥

Back
Top Bottom