Official Bape Thread

Anybody knows how does the zip up track jacket fit from the 2018 World Cup capsule?

Going to my local store this week to try a similar track jacket, but not too keen if they're indeed the same so I thought I'd just get info before hand anyway.

Thanks guys !
Fits small it’s super Japanese sizing

4675566F-B649-42C0-961E-667F78C26C22.jpeg

Goin ape like Nigo

Oh, lol!

Did u cop this capsule's Samba too? If so, how does it fit? Can't exactly tell from the pic alone since you might have a secret stash under yout bed!

Oh, lol!

Did u cop this capsule's Samba too? If so, how does it fit? Can't exactly tell from the pic alone since you might have a secret stash under yout bed!
Lol nah Pondon didn’t put up an 11.5 or 12 or I would’ve copped. That’s just stuff from the past week or two, i don’t think y’all are ready to see all my bape :lol:

Any spots online besides eBay that have the reversible shorts (navy blue/purple camo) available in M or L? Or would they have em in the NY store? Haven’t been there yet

Anyone own the kith x bape collab tee? Is sizing kith or bape? Thanks. Don't want to get the wrong size. Kith fits big on me and I usually size down while bape I go 1 size up.

Last edited:
Just got my Bape water shorts in. Here are some pics for reference. Just as the video above its pretty much exactly the same just this is the 2018 version with minor detail differences. I am typically a medium in everything related to shorts/pants or 32-33 waist and I did get a medium in these shorts. If you like your shorts more of a slim/semi-relaxed fit then go true to size, but if you like more of a baggy little below your knees type of person then go up a size.

Measurement from top of waistband to bottom hem (~19")
IMG-3561.JPG

Top of waistband to crotch (~11.5")
IMG-3563.JPG

Inseam (~7.5")
IMG-3562.JPG

Mesh inside that you don't need to cut out
IMG-3564.JPG

How tall are you?

Back
Top Bottom