[] Official Baltimore Ravens @ Indianapolis Colts Playoff Game Thread (1/16) 8:15PM ET []

i have a terrible feeling about this game. as a Ravens fan, i do not think we're going to win. theres just something about Manning and the Colts... heALWAYS has his way with our defense.

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

GO RAVENS.

your not welcome in Indiana anymore.. we don't want you..
laugh.gif

But now, where are my REAL colts fans at?

I'm talking about the people that cheered for Jim Harbaugh, Sean Dawkin, Ray Buchanan, and Tony Siragusa
roll.gif

Lets get this Colts Fans!

Okay Lets Go!
Loved Harbaugh (he was like my hero back then. To bad he didnt go to ND
smh.gif
)goose and Dawkins. Yeah you cant forget one of my favorites too,Quentin Coryatt. True Colts fan right here. And you all are silly if you really think Peyton is going to let anything happen in this game. I done had a goodfeeling this whole week. Lets get it Colts
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i have a terrible feeling about this game. as a Ravens fan, i do not think we're going to win. theres just something about Manning and the Colts... he ALWAYS has his way with our defense.

you're pathetic..matter fact, dont even watch this game..Ravens gunna win. get my 20 bucks ready, PEROVICH..i havent been wrong witj predictions YET.

I wonder how many undocumented concussions Clark has suffered during his career.. My dude stays getting blasted

Back
Top Bottom