[] Official Baltimore Ravens @ Indianapolis Colts Playoff Game Thread (1/16) 8:15PM ET []

ravens.gif
vs.
indianapolis-colts-logo.jpg

The opening spread so far is Colts -6 ½ for the gamblers.

Colts got this.
pimp.gif

I'll roll with this one. Colts fans, what's good? Hope it's a good game, but want an upset
wink.gif

Let's get it durty burdsssssss
pimp.gif

bout time this got poppin.. theres been alot of non-sense in the S&T lately.. like how the jets are gonna take it all and what not.. silly mo.fos
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

but anyways.. i expect this to be a real good game.. ravens only chance IMO is to hopefully win the coin toss, recieve, and hope to take the lead early.. theyplay so much better all around when they have the lead.. other then that.. they dont have enough fire power to play catch up with "the Sheriff" undercenter.. Ray Rice isnt gonna beat us alone.. so as long as Freeny and Mathis preassure flaco when the balls in his hands.. our D should hold up just fine.. Imexpecting Manning to tear up that secondary.. look for Garcon and Collie to have good games with all the focus on Clark and Wayne..
pimp.gif
dont expect much from our running game so those great linebackers are gonna haveto find another way to impact the game other than plugging up holes... they sure as hell aint running with Clark and Addai and Brown are great catching theball outta the back field so it should be a long day for them.. overall i just hope that Coach Caldwells decision to rest our starters so early into the backend of the season doesnt effect them "rythm" wise.. a "rusty" Colts offense isnt the same offense.. AT ALL
ohwell.gif

Prediction.
Colts 31
Gayvens - 20

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Sorry i think Peyton is too much in a zone to lose.
And you're wrong...Ravens win..trust

eyes.gif
.. you willing to bet on that..?? thou your more then likley gonna be indebt after the Chargers knockout your jets..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

Originally Posted by JPZx

Another $20 on this one if you want
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
.. easy partner.. dont wanna take all of the kids lunch money now..
ill take on the both of you...Colts are going to lose

id bet.. but truth is.. i dont think youll actually pay.. however, if the Jets just so happen to get past the Chargers(which i highly doubt) and those otherdudes you betted against hold true to their word and pay their dues.. then at that point you should have enough money to want to bet BIG money that the Jetswill take on the Colts for the AFC Championship game.. what do you say?
nerd.gif

JDilla the bet for $20 is on then.

Don't think I have to tell you this, but you have $170 on two underdogs this weekend between me and some other guy.
laugh.gif

JDilla the bet for $20 is on then.

Don't think I have to tell you this, but you have $170 on two underdogs this weekend between me and some other guy.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
exactly my point.. aint no way in hell dudes actually gonna pay up oncehe loses.. major props/respect if indeed he does thou.. same thing for you.. JPZx

Another $20 on this one if you want
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
.. easy partner.. dont wanna take all of the kids lunch money now..
ill take on the both of you...Colts are going to lose

id bet.. but truth is.. i dont think youll actually pay.. however, if the Jets just so happen to get past the Chargers(which i highly doubt) and those other dudes you betted against hold true to their word and pay their dues.. then at that point you should have enough money to want to bet BIG money that the Jets will take on the Colts for the AFC Championship game.. what do you say?
nerd.gif
Colts arent getting in the AFC Championship game, though..WHEN the Ravens get in the AFC Championship game against the Jets, ill have my Money onthe Jets

Excited for this game, Peyton and Ray both calling plays and audibling will be something masterful to watch. I think Colts may win because I'm not sureabout Flaccos health. But the winner is who I want to rep the AFC in SB. Cool to see these two play with thr Baltimore connection as well

Back
Top Bottom