[OFFICIAL] B.o.B. - The Adventures of Bobby Ray | IN STORES NOW!! | release date April 27, 2010 |

Album is nice...I actually enjoy listening to it...

Can see B.o.B killing hooks in the near future...

4561950665_922314a23d_o.jpg

pimp.gif

B.o.B's worked hard. Go support the homie. Then watch out for Tre.

Listened to a few songs and I am enjoying it, nice to hear some fresh new music
pimp.gif

Am i the only one feelin Past My Shades featuring Lupe?

This is album is amazing! One of the most refreshing albums this year. Nice to hear someone really have something to talk about and deliver it in a creative way. Honestly the only track that's skippable is the "Bet I" track because it just sounds generic compared to how creative the rest of the album is. And the Target version with the two bonus tracks was definitely a plus. This album will be getting constant play in my car this summer for sure.

Originally Posted by jc619er

This is album is amazing! One of the most refreshing albums this year. Nice to hear someone really have something to talk about and deliver it in a creative way. Honestly the only track that's skippable is the "Bet I" track because it just sounds generic compared to how creative the rest of the album is. And the Target version with the two bonus tracks was definitely a plus. This album will be getting constant play in my car this summer for sure.
I enjoyed the whole album and Bet I is actually one of my favorite tracks.. T.I.'s verse was dope.. nothing ++#**%% amazing that would be on facebook status/twitters but it was nice.
pimp.gif

solid album.. wish I was able to get tix to the Lupe/B.o.B show in SF on May 5th......
mad.gif
tired.gif

Bought it on release date...its a really good album. I like it the more I hear it.
smokin.gif

Love Eminem's feature on it as well.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Listened to a few songs and I am enjoying it, nice to hear some fresh new music
pimp.gif

Am i the only one feelin Past My Shades featuring Lupe?
Yea I love that joint too.  Album is really chill.  Love what homeboys doing.  Really refreshing and a good listen. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by johngotty

4561950665_922314a23d_o.jpg

pimp.gif

B.o.B's worked hard. Go support the homie. Then watch out for Tre.
laugh.gif
I saw that. *Ques Jefferson Theme*

On to the album ...
A very good album. Since I enjoy it so much it feels very short. I will say that 'Magic' is complete and utter garbage -- trash UP and DOWN. The hook sounds like it's straight out of a Disney movie. It's a mess. Outside of that, B.O.B. showed his versatility on this album. I definitely would've liked more hard hip-hop tracks, but an album likes this potentially guarantees him mainstream success in the future ...

some of his songs are decent but dude is SO DAMN CORNY.....keep this dookie on radio disney....

Brought it last Wednesday..I must say this album is far away from the stuff I usually listen to but I like it..what's the bonus tracks on the cd..mines don't have it

Don't Let me Fall and Kids are my standout songs. Bet I ain't bad when I'm in the right mood. I like the verses, esp Em's, but those 'Airplanes' joints can eat a @#$%, as well as that paramore girl and that talentless *** kinetics dude
laugh.gif

Best Album since MOTM, real talk.. I don't skip a track on it, I do think 'Bet I' sounds a little out of place but I still like the song, nonetheless. But this album really surprised because I didnt think much of BoB's last couple mixtapes, but I'm definitely glad I copped it. worth the money
pimp.gif

I guess you can say it sounds out of place but that track goes so hard, that I'd be upset if it wasn't on this.

Back
Top Bottom