Official B l u - r a y thread - Confirmed: Lucasfilm preparing Star Wars box

Where can I get those black/yellow StudioPhile Av40s some NTer had? Or did he paint those

just watched inglorious basterds on blu ray. the clarity is amazing. i was watching fight club yesterday and it looked great, but not as clear as ingloriousbasterds. I guess they won't be able to transfer old movies perfectly.

Watched Inglorious Basterds for a 2nd time today, movie was better the second time around
pimp.gif

One thing that bothers me about Blu

When the menu starts, and they are playing small clips, at full screen the clarity is over the top ridiculously amazing, I'd say its 3 to 4 times as goodas when I play the actual movie.. why cant' the movie be like that

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by DubA169

can any of you recommend me good surround sound speakers? i have a great tv but no speakers and i feel like i'm missing out on the awesomeness of blu ray

around 700-1000 dollar price range
u need a receiver too? if no? i would look into some B&W floorstand speaker ...my homie has them in his crib and they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
b&w's with a 1000 dollar budget?
laugh.gif
maybe he'llget some grills
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by DubA169

can any of you recommend me good surround sound speakers? i have a great tv but no speakers and i feel like i'm missing out on the awesomeness of blu ray

around 700-1000 dollar price range
u need a receiver too? if no? i would look into some B&W floorstand speaker ...my homie has them in his crib and they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
b&w's with a 1000 dollar budget?
laugh.gif
maybe he'll get some grills
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wasn't sure how much they cost over here in america,my buddy doing it big in macau right now
laugh.gif
..when i saw his entertainmentsetup
eek.gif

Anyone live in Europe and would like the Bourne Trilogy Blu-Ray for free, hit me up. Got PAL version of it through Amazon UK and live in US. I dont have thetechnilogical wherewithal to do any software conversions, etc. to make them work with my PS3.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

does anyone here who has a ps3 have the remote for the blu-ray?

so whats a good movie do you guys recommend?
The remote is pretty cool.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I always keep thinking about buying it, but then I say "might as well buy a movie for the same price and keep using the controller"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

I always keep thinking about buying it, but then I say "might as well buy a movie for the same price and keep using the controller"
laugh.gif

yeah, my ps2 was my first and pretty much only dvd player for so long I got used to just using the controller

Originally Posted by jrp44

laugh.gif

yehh thats the dilemma im usually stuck at
laugh.gif
...i just bought pineappleexpress instead of the remote
pimp.gif

i havent seen district 9 yet...worth getting?

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

i havent seen district 9 yet...worth getting?

Certainly worth the watch, although I am starting to wonder if I am ever going to re-watch it.
good looking out scott

star trek or district 9?
nerd.gif

I loved both flicks, but I've already seen ST 3 times compared to D9 once so I'd go ST

Havent seen Star Trek, but for what its worth had one roommate who thought it was awesome, other roommate, who's opinion I trust more when it comes tomovies, said it was average.

Wanted to cop 'Hurt Locker' but I'm not trying to pay $25 for it.

Matter of fact, only place I could find it was Walmart. Went to Bestbuy & Target and the only carried the DVD
smh.gif

pineapple express just shipped to me yesterday...when i popped the movie it didnt work but i just disabled my internet and its all good

does anyone know when this is it comes out?

What type of player does everybody have and what are it's features as far as online contents and network accesses, aside from the obvious of playing discs?I got the Sony BDP N460 because of its online contents. It has like 25, but the most important ones Youtube, Netflix, Dailymotion (not as great as I thought itwould be here tho
laugh.gif
), Crackle and NPR streaming radio, Amazon Video on Demand, etc. Sony has like 3 newer ones out since then including one with wifi, butthey took out the online contents for some reason so that's why I went with it, I don't even own any Blu Rays. The Youtube on this is great though, youhave full access to the YT library and not just the ones they chose to make available and you can even log in and view your favorites, subscriptions, your ownvideos, and cans search.

Some of the other ones have the ability to access compatible video files like avis and divx from other computers in the same network and play them too

bPizZEaIyr34FHQGawZlHa-large.jpg

b0NgzsaIyr378eQGawZlHa-large.jpg

What type of player does everybody have and what are it's features as far as online contents and network accesses, aside from the obvious of playing discs?I got the Sony BDP N460 because of its online contents. It has like 25, but the most important ones Youtube, Netflix, Dailymotion (not as great as I thought itwould be here tho
laugh.gif
), Crackle and NPR streaming radio, Amazon Video on Demand, etc. Sony has like 3 newer ones out since then including one with wifi, butthey took out the online contents for some reason so that's why I went with it, I don't even own any Blu Rays. The Youtube on this is great though, youhave full access to the YT library and not just the ones they chose to make available and you can even log in and view your favorites, subscriptions, your ownvideos, and cans search.

Some of the other ones have the ability to access compatible video files like avis and divx from other computers in the same network and play them too

bPizZEaIyr34FHQGawZlHa-large.jpg

b0NgzsaIyr378eQGawZlHa-large.jpg

Back
Top Bottom