Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

You'd say CCM over Starter? Looking to get an old jersey and debating between a CCM or Starter

They're both very good from what I've heard. Probably mostly personal preference. Are you looking for something in particular?

Islanders, Blackhawks and Coyotes!
Islanders and Blackhawks never wore Starter. During that era, Islanders were CCM and Blackhawks were Nike. Arizona wore Starter. If you can find a Starter made in Berlin, WI, they are better than the ones made in El Salvador

Islanders and Blackhawks never wore Starter. During that era, Islanders were CCM and Blackhawks were Nike. Arizona wore Starter. If you can find a Starter made in Berlin, WI, they are better than the ones made in El Salvador
Thanks a lot for the info!

IMG_4784.jpeg
IMG_4785.jpeg
IMG_4775.jpeg

Grabbed one of the Hamels patches for my Harper

Although I like Nike, they still suck for making their own versions of the uniforms for the MLB All-Star Game. I'll always like the old tradition of the players wearing their own team jerseys with the designated All-Star Game patch on the sleeves.

IMG_4452.jpeg
IMG_4451.jpeg

IMG_4453.jpeg

Just came in, newest pick up. Fanatics finally allowed discounts so couldn’t pass up especially with the year he’s having. These Nike jerseys aren’t as bad as people have been saying.
Yankees jerseys are fine because theres no NOB, therefor no goofy small letters and it makes the lowered logo less egregious. Plus they got rid of the fart flaps

I have a blank Nike Mets authentic. Anywhere I can send it so they can put on name and numbers? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom