Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Is there legit made in China Reebok nfl authentics ?

1622006115434.jpeg

1622006130972.jpeg
Fake don't recall reebok NFL authentics 2002-2011 being made in china. I believe Korea, Vietnam or El Salvador depending on the team/run. Cincinnati also spelled incorrectly on the tag.

Last edited:
Fake don't recall reebok NFL authentics 2002-2011 being made in china. I believe Korea, Vietnam or El Salvador depending on the team/run. Cincinnati also spelled incorrectly on the tag.
Jersey is fake. Only team that was ever made in China was tampa bay for a short period of time.

Thanks bro! I know it seems funny for VGK to have a Retro jersey especially since they debuted only 4 years ago but they did these jerseys right!

If it’s the same seller. I got the 1997 white jersey he had up. Ended up selling it though because it was missing the Mets sleeve patch.
If it was a seller from Washington State then definitely the same seller. It’s a shame that white jersey didn’t have the sleeve patch since you can’t just buy it separately either.

If it was a seller from Washington State then definitely the same seller. It’s a shame that white jersey didn’t have the sleeve patch since you can’t just buy it separately either.

yep, same seller, He had a McGwire a’s jersey for a good price as well but it was missing the correct nameplate. Yeah. I was disappointed when I noticed the jersey was missing the patch, but I was able to sell it pretty quickly.

What would you guys recommended for the Nike MLB jerseys to go tts? Or do they run big? I know they fit like the majestic flex base but I’ve never owned one, I’ve gotten the older cool base authentics and the old materials in a 44. I’m trying to get an Ohtani jersey cause he’s having a hell of a season.

I wore a 44 in the 2015 and prior cool base jerseys. A flexbase (assuming these are the same as current nike jerseys) fit well width wise but was extra baggy. A 40 fit well length wise but was too tight.

Because of this I’ve been passing on flexbase jerseys. Thats my 2 cents I’m not sure if my case is unique or not.

I wore a 44 in the 2015 and prior cool base jerseys. A flexbase (assuming these are the same as current nike jerseys) fit well width wise but was extra baggy. A 40 fit well length wise but was too tight.

Because of this I’ve been passing on flexbase jerseys. Thats my 2 cents I’m not sure if my case is unique or not.
I’ve passed on the flex base cause most of the jerseys I wanted had pinstripes, and I hate how that diaper at the bottom looks with pinstripes. It’s more tolerable on solid jerseys so I’ve been passing. But I’ve heard they ran longer so now I’m just confused on what size to get. I’m 5’8” for reference

I’ve passed on the flex base cause most of the jerseys I wanted had pinstripes, and I hate how that diaper at the bottom looks with pinstripes. It’s more tolerable on solid jerseys so I’ve been passing. But I’ve heard they ran longer so now I’m just confused on what size to get. I’m 5’8” for reference

That diaper on the back smh. Seriously, there are so many great pinstripe sets I'm turning down because of that. I hope the new Nike template in a couple years doesn't make the same mistake.

That diaper on the back smh. Seriously, there are so many great pinstripe sets I'm turning down because of that. I hope the new Nike template in a couple years doesn't make the same mistake.
Facts! They’re supposed to get a new template next season so I’m praying they fix it. I desperately want that tan Tatis, home Baez, and of course home Judge.

Back
Top Bottom