Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 at those Gretzky jerseys.  Amazing.

That Kings Gretzky is a remake, but nice Blues jersey. You don't see those too often.

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Mitchell and Ness is having 40% off all jerseys on their site

Was that for the 29th only?
Might have been, I didn't see any advertisement for the sale but all the jerseys were 40% off that day

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how you like the new Nike jersey?

I have to say I'm sorely disappointed.

A. I'd prefer to not have Sanchez as the face of the Jets, rather Revis.
B. The green seems very bland and lacks the pop of previous years, especially thru the 80's (but that's a completely different rant).
C. The shoulders fit really friggin weird (I feel like M. Bison from Street Fighter).  I wear a M and it fits fine except the shoulders protrude from the torso.

It feels like Nike might have tried too hard with these.  If and when Cosby's is ever able to alter these, I'm overnighting it for a player change.

Originally Posted by Greezee

I'm still waiting on Exclusive Pro to finish my jersey. It's been a while.
What did you send?

Some jerseys take longer than others. For example, I sent in a Celtics jersey to get customized in mid-March, and I just received word yesterday that it was complete. Conversely, I've had Bruins jerseys that were finished in < 4 weeks.

It also depends how busy they are with team accounts, I'd assume.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

finally tracked down the M&N Gretzky Oilers jersey 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Congrats!  I thought I had secured a blank Kings black CCM jersey which I was going to customize, but it got lost in the mail 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by StillIn729

finally tracked down the M&N Gretzky Oilers jersey 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Congrats!  I thought I had secured a blank Kings black CCM jersey which I was going to customize, but it got lost in the mail 
mad.gif

damn that def sucks; I had the M&N Kings but I sold it because I wanted the Oilers one

damn after seeing pics of that elite jersey i think i rather buy one of the older ones........

Back
Top Bottom