Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odk...RC2.A0.H0.Xseattle.TRS0&_nkw=seattle&_sacat=0

There is this guy never bought from him. He has a few, but only like $50 under retail.
I was gonna say ****'s sporting had a wilson on sale but its gone now.

Otherwise with elites I usually wait till black fridaycyber monday to get them on sale from Fanatics.
That seems like the only time fanatics has non m&n jerseys on sale.
i got my Russell Wilson from him. Legit seller. I did get him to drop the price a little but that was tough

i got my Russell Wilson from him. Legit seller. I did get him to drop the price a little but that was tough

I figured he was legit. His prices seem a bit high like on traded/retired players. He wants 225 obo on a Willis, but NFL shop has it for like $141.99. Also I was looking at some Rev 30 NBA authentics, and was told in the nba jersey thread they were customs (seller did not state it was custom numbers from EPS). They were high too especially for a custom. So just make sure you know what your paying for. And check all outlets for the item.

Last edited:
I remember when NFL authentics actually looked like NFL authentics.

I miss it so much. I try to stick to vintage or M&N. They were so simple and fit so nice. I still haven't worn any of my NFL Elite jerseys and I have like seven. SMMFH.

The simple collar and cuffed sleeves.

Last edited:
Recent pick ups. #dez and #dange(Russ) Nike Elite jerseys. shout out to @bigj505 for the hook ups.

Last edited:
Wanna grab these off ebay, any input on legitimacy before I do? Greatly appreciated.

legit but not the greatest customization job. the fonts are basically correct but the twill is kinda gross (too shiny). if you don't care all the more power to you

oh also the patches on the rivera jersey are inaccurate because russell made the yankees jerseys in 2001 not majestic. these lames will do anything for a buck smh

i think i'll skip the yankees joint. i knew they were a custom job. but wasnt sure if the numbering was on point etc etc.

so basically, this guy took a newer yankee jersey and placed the 2001 patches on it along with everything else...?

also figured the bonds was customized from a jersey that was much much newer.

Last edited:
Yeah, there's a few people on eBay that do that with Yankees jerseys. Get current blanks and put all the old patches on them. They're customs and inaccurate. I'm not an expert on the SF jersey but Bonds played in those Majestic jerseys so it should be accurate.

"Booger" McFarland TB Bucs:

Everyone always forgets about that Bucs late 90s/ early 00s defense when talking about the greatest ever. Maybe I'm a homer, but they'll always be number 1 to me.

I wish I knew he was legit a couple years ago, I passed on an Authentic Dirk Dallas Mavs jersey from his rookie year .

Back
Top Bottom