Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Any of you fine gents know where I can get a legit 1-Star NFL Captain patch? Doesn't need to be the breast cancer one.

Last edited:
There are websites that make custom patches. Look into that.

Same thing as buying a fake

It's tech a custom patch

Just mentioning he could buy one if he wanted but if he wants a legit one, only way would but pulling it off a game worn jersey

The NFL really needs to start selling patches. It drives me crazy that I can't get a Giants 90th Anniversary patch. Would love a C patch too.

Most collectors will assume the patch is fake, knowing you cant get real ones. But most people wont bat an eye :smile:

It is frustruating that he nfl doesnt make them for fans. Not sure what the big deal is.

Last edited:
Most collectors will assume the patch is fake, knowing you cant get real ones. But most people wont bat an eye :smile:

It is frustruating that he nfl doesnt make them for fans. Not sure what the big deal is.

I'm more frustrated that you can't get new name plates for nfl jerseys than I am about patches :lol:

I assumed you could but recently found out otherwise. Sad stuff.

^ the small sizing of my polamalu nameplate irks me. Sometimes i think about trying to get it redone, but if all the retail authentics are like that, then i should relax.

^ the small sizing of my polamalu nameplate irks me. Sometimes i think about trying to get it redone, but if all the retail authentics are like that, then i should relax.

I'd take that jersey (if I was a steelers fan) just to have all of those letters :rofl:

I've been thinking of getting one. Just cause I like polamalu. Don't like the steelers though

Yea I noticed the elite last names are small compared to the gamers. SMH

Hello all... I've been around a few jersey sites for years, but never here, til now, thanks to a recommendation.  So instead of posting a boatload of pics, here's the link to my Flickr page, if anyone wants to take a look.  Jersey descriptions are at the bottom if you click on an individual picture... these are everything I have, other than old replica college basketball jerseys.. they never seemed worth the trouble.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/62075447@N07/

Awesome collection! The gamers are crazy especially the expos ones. Just wanted to point out that a bunch of your retail authentics have improper customization you might wanna consider having them re-done

EFF is coming with the heat.

I can't mess with fake patches on a real jersey. Everything I own is real, I don't buy fake ****. If I can't afford it, I rather not have it. There's this Giants 90th patch on eBay and it's fake. It looks so damn real though, I want it bad. Been going back and forth but I don't think I can do it.

I can't mess with fake patches on a real jersey. Everything I own is real, I don't buy fake ****. If I can't afford it, I rather not have it. There's this Giants 90th patch on eBay and it's fake. It looks so damn real though, I want it bad. Been going back and forth but I don't think I can do it.

^This. I just didn't want to waste my time writing it. Those who say the details/authenticity don't matter really shouldn't be in this thread.

Awesome collection! The gamers are crazy especially the expos ones. Just wanted to point out that a bunch of your retail authentics have improper customization you might wanna consider having them re-done
Thanks, and yes, some retails do.  On some descriptions, I've noted that.  Others, didn't bother.  Those were all bought when they were current and getting customization (let alone 100% correct) was not an easy thing to do.  So... not all turned out 100%.  I've only sent one in for correction and haven't bothered with the rest.  It's probably not worth it at this point, but ya never know, I guess.

Nameplate missing, nameplate when there shouldn't be, not quite the correct font/style number.... I know... :frown:

And I fully agree with above, how details & authenticity matter.  VERY much.  :smile:

(edited to add the quote in..)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom