Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Never get tired of looking at jersey collections.
pimp.gif

I remember the Jersey Era was from like 95 and maybe died at about 05.... Hardly anyone wears Jerseys the way they used! What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

how much did you pay for the Pippen? retail?

yeah...i dont mind paying retail when its one of my favorite players of all time.

Originally Posted by jumpman23

Martin, THIS GUY WAS IN DALLAS FOR ONLY 01 SEASON?
Darrick Martin; only played 3 games for the Mavs in the '01-'02 season.

And dope Billups rookie jersey.
pimp.gif

does any buddy has Stephon Marbury Nets Authentic Jersey, Size 44 or 48 to sell ???
i am serching it for a long time....
a member had one for sale not too long ago, check the B/S/T section.

anyways i got a home derrick rose in a size 44 for sale if anyone is interested
nerd.gif

glasses.gif
Billy Hoyle wrote:

does any buddy has Stephon Marbury Nets Authentic Jersey, Size 44 or 48 to sell ???
i am serching it for a long time....
a member had one for sale not too long ago, check the B/S/T section.

anyways i got a home derrick rose in a size 44 for sale if anyone is interested
nerd.gif

thanks guy!

I don't have much authentic jerseys but the few I did accumulate over the years, I'm very, very proud of and here they are. Obviously, growing up watching basketball, I idolized Michael Jordan so as soon as I got a job, I just had to buy a Michael Jordan jersey. This one I won in an auction on eBay for about $80 dollars plus shipping and handling. I got it 6 years ago and I still wear it every chance I get.

You gotta love those pinstripes. Easily their best Road jersey next to the traditional Red Road jersey.

And I don't know how many anime fans there are here but I'm pretty sure the anime Slam Dunk rings a bell for some people on here. If you were a fan of the Slam Dunk anime, you'll appreciate this next one. This is a custom made Rukawa Kaede jersey by Legendary Game. I paid I believe it was $150 or so for it. The guy had basically no reference pictures of any kind, his website was bare bones at the time and I believe now, the website doesn't even exist anymore. I don't know what happened to the guy but from what I read, he did make custom jerseys for a lot of big people. Anyways, I gave him at least 3 or 4 sample pictures of how the jersey looked in the anime and what he wound up making looked dead on as far as looks goes. He did a phenomenal job on the jersey, I absolutely loved it. It's a shame that I can't seem to find the guys work anymore.

Shohoku, FIGHT! hah I know it's technically not an NBA Authentic Jersey but I felt it deserved some showing off. I have an authentic Penny Hardaway jersey Blue size 48 but I generously gave it to my brother who moved out recently. I've always been proud of owning an alternate black, pinstripe Michael Jordan jersey. The jersey was just too awesome to NOT want to buy. I needed one in my life and I'm glad to say that I own one. Cheers for the excellent jersey thread.

Back
Top Bottom