Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

img_1220-jpg.1977212

mmwJE4Z.gif

why is there so much hate for the new nike jordan jersey? lol sure it aint no champion or mitchell ness but aren't people about the new new

clearly, but we thought nike was gonna do a smart money grab ala 8403 releases, not this crap :lol:

they got da NBA license now, start making your old nike team jerseys of old again.
as they said earlier in some news/release, there will be no retro jerseys with retired players (kobe, carter etc.) only hwc actual players
m&n will still do old jerseys...

i would like to see some restock old nike jerseys, especially procuts, carter raptors, kobe, duncan, grant hill and few others...

as they said earlier in some news/release, there will be no retro jerseys with retired players (kobe, carter etc.) only hwc actual players

thats fine too, Reebok did that and i loved it.

i copped steve Francis, red rockets, Marcus camby rainbow nuggets. Mcgrady pinstripes Orlando magic, Jordan Bullets.

hopefully new nike gear will be more available.
would like to add lonzo hwc lakers jersey and shorts...

So I ordered 3 pairs of shorts from retro2heritage:

Grey Suns Authentic L+0
Black Suns Authentic L+0
Black Magic Authentic L+0

The grey Suns and black Magic one arrived, the black Suns one, the one that I wanted the most did not arrive, totally messed up. So I had to contact them and they told me that the shorts were damaged and thus were not sent, but they never contacted me in the first place and as I mentioned before, black shorts were the ones that I wanted the most. I guess the search continues, damn it!

Back
Top Bottom