Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

DFHTDEH.JPG

That's a mock up rev 30

The previewed the actual Nike jersey but not the whole uniform

Call me stubborn but these current uniforms in general are so lame. M&N jerseys may not be as comfortable to wear (ie. dri fit, light weight, etc.) but at least the 80/90s nostalgia designs have meaning (ie. Nuggets rainbow, Raptors dino, Hawks w/. wings, Pacers race stripes, etc.).

Call me stubborn but these current uniforms in general are so lame. M&N jerseys may not be as comfortable to wear (ie. dri fit, light weight, etc.) but at least the 80/90s nostalgia designs have meaning (ie. Nuggets rainbow, Raptors dino, Hawks w/. wings, Pacers race stripes, etc.).

its funny a lot people think those 90's designs are "gaudy" I had to look up the definition after hearing a few times.

Gaudy - extravagantly bright or showy, typically so as to be tasteless.

I guess design now is trying to be minimalistic. Really can believe people think those 90's jerseys are tasteless

sixers new uni's are beautiful, love the new touches

i'm gonna get a red Fultz, blue Dario, white embiid; but then i don't know what the alt jersey is gonna be??? Black retro hopefully???

I'm wondering if the 76ers are going to retro the Shawn Bradley 76ers uniforms with the Drop Shadow.

I get the feeling that's one of the reasons why they added the drop shadow to the current uniforms.

Not at all. I'm on the same boat. I stick with the retro jerseys.

So I guess Lakers are keeping the Sunday whites?

Attachments

• 20597015_10159088183075305_3776409067461422509_n.jpg
    20597015_10159088183075305_3776409067461422509_n.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 17
I think the black alternate bucks uniforms are one of my favorites. Goes so hard.

check your seller section on ebay to see if you got an invite for the free selling of 10 items (jerseys). no seller fees of 10% on 10 items if listen by the 4th. invite only.

Sellers (“Sellers”) who activate the offer, and pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein, list in Sports Mem, Cards & Fan Shop category ( 64482 ) (“Qualifying Category”) during the Promotion Period, will pay no final value fees for the first 10 items sold from the Qualifying Category

I mean, the reason why I like the Warriors and Bucks alternate so much is due in part to the uniforms of the 90's

and it doesn't even have to be a "cartoon" design, best example is the Pacers Flo-Jo jersey, simple stuff that can go a long way.

Back
Top Bottom