Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

expect a flood of customized rev30's on ebay in like 3 months or so. first set of blanks just sold on ebay. 
laugh.gif

Hey, fellas.. can I get a legit check on this please. Missing the stitching in the front. Just want to confirm. Thanks!

I saw that Grant Hill earlier, was waiting to hear back from the seller. I love the way "HILL" looks in that font.

There have been a good bit of those '96 Dream Team authentics on eBay lately. I never seemed to run across any before.  Now I've seen 2 Hills, 2 Pippens, 2 Reggies and an Olajuwon all in the past few months.

I saw that Grant Hill earlier, was waiting to hear back from the seller. I love the way "HILL" looks in that font.

There have been a good bit of those '96 Dream Team authentics on eBay lately. I never seemed to run across any before.  Now I've seen 2 Hills, 2 Pippens, 2 Reggies and an Olajuwon all in the past few months.

Hah, that's funny man. Still waiting on the seller also. If you get it, you're doin me a solid. Don't need another jersey but the price makes it extra attrative.

Likewise with seeing a wave of jerseys ina row. I saw a Kukoc 76ers surface for the first time in years last week, and next thing yknow.. there's another seller posting the same thing, then another, then another..

Nothing over here at Ross, TJ's, or Marshalls. Been checking all 3 at least once a week. Can't speak on Burlingtons

Take that with a grain of salt though cause I live in a small town full of country bumpkins :smh:

Hah, that's funny man. Still waiting on the seller also. If you get it, you're doin me a solid.
I did you more of a favor than you know. Smh This is the message I received from "dawgstockjerseys" hours after I made the payment:

I sincerely apologize to you. I was selling this jersey for my little brother but he doesn't want to sell it anymore now that it's sold. On top of which it was actually worn now that I checked not nwot and didn't even smell new. I have refunded you, and I'm sorry about the confusion. I have a lot of other jerseys that we could work a deal out on. Thanks for your understanding.

I like the part about working out a deal on another jersey (swingmans btw) Like I just can't wait to have him tie up some more of my money.
laugh.gif

mean.gif

I have dealt with some really inept sellers on eBay lately, just from a buying standpoint. I can only imagine the nonsense you guys who do a lot of selling on there must deal with.

Wow...

"Didn't even smell new" 
roll.gif

How do you even respond to that kinda stuff. Quantity > quality with that dude

I did you more of a favor than you know. Smh This is the message I received from "dawgstockjerseys" hours after I made the payment:

I sincerely apologize to you. I was selling this jersey for my little brother but he doesn't want to sell it anymore now that it's sold. On top of which it was actually worn now that I checked not nwot and didn't even smell new. I have refunded you, and I'm sorry about the confusion. I have a lot of other jerseys that we could work a deal out on. Thanks for your understanding.

I like the part about working out a deal on another jersey (swingmans btw) Like I just can't wait to have him tie up some more of my money. :lol:  :smh:  
I have dealt with some really inept sellers on eBay lately, just from a buying standpoint. I can only imagine the nonsense you guys who do a lot of selling on there must deal with.
I follow "dawgstockjerseys" on IG...now I'm inclined to go check his page for more nonsense.

That dude set off a chain of events that has me amazed at how bad my luck can be sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to come across ungrateful because I'm fortunate to even be in the position to overpay for something but, man.

So, after he cancels I impulsively pay what many would probably consider too high a price late last night for the other Dream Team Hill that was listed. This morning what do I see pop up on my feed?

You guessed it, same jersey, same size, starting at $9.99 
mean.gif

Like I was saying, hardly a serious issue/1st world problem but,  #$@&*!! 
laugh.gif

I do have a couple other Champion authentics on the way that I'm excited about and should be posting this week.

Back
Top Bottom