Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Yea im about to unload this dirk and get that curry, i don't think I'll see it for $215 again after this run.

two dumb questions

1. did champion ever make a replica home rookie iverson? only one i've ever seen is a reversible

2. did joe dumars ever wear these pistons red alternates?

2503-690898Bk.jpg

Haven't decided if I'm going to make it DeRozan or Lowry yet.
The font isn't the most creative but love the blue and the simplicity on this.
Also love that it's a crewneck.

How?!?!?!

I'm in TO and haven't seen these...

Prob found someone with a blank and paid a steep price

Or found someone who didn't know what they had and got a steal

Hello NT! Can I get a all-round check on this Rodman Spurs jersey plz? Honestly looks good to me. Seller mentions the jersey has been altered, the authentic is from the 2000-2001 season and Rodman was in SA back in the early Nineties. Do you guys think it's good deal for $300? Obviously a rarity, and the Spurs jersey is very similar to the ones Rodman wore back in the day (the only difference is the material and size of the logo font (virtually the same, the spur is slightly different). I know its not identical but pretty damn close, and I've been meaning to get a Spurs Authentic (not with a v-neck) for while now. I've added some pics of the actual Rodman Pro Cut at a end. Thoughts and input would be very much appreciated 
glasses.gif

OG, game-worn by The Worm himself

Last edited:
I'd rather have the bottom one haha. Grail jersey for me, but would not be able to afford it if it came up. Top one is obviously a diy jersey, but does look nice. Not $300 nice, maybe $250 tops. I wish champion would come back and retro jerseys like they do with Jordan's

Yeah nothing can replace the real thing
pimp.gif
 Champion retroing their jerseys would be sick though, would definitely lower the price ceiling on these crazy prices too. Thanks for your input dude, I will try to negotiate with the seller...

Btw, your AV gets me every time 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Haven't decided if I'm going to make it DeRozan or Lowry yet.
The font isn't the most creative but love the blue and the simplicity on this.
Also love that it's a crewneck.

and by the way, so super clean!!!

mische mische

Is the seller Vintage Village or something like that? If it is I got a Robinson "team issued" jersey from him last year. I think I got it for under $150. Was a pro cut at size 54 +4 length and I had it altered. I was happy with it for the price I paid but I will say that shortly after I got mine he bumped up his pricing to that $300 range when a lot was in the 100-150 range. Cool item especially if you get it tailored to wear but not for $300.

@mische

Is the seller Vintage Village or something like that? If it is I got a Robinson "team issued" jersey from him last year. I think I got it for under $150. Was a pro cut at size 54 +4 length and I had it altered. I was happy with it for the price I paid but I will say that shortly after I got mine he bumped up his pricing to that $300 range when a lot was in the 100-150 range. Cool item especially if you get it tailored to wear but not for $300.
Nah man, cool story though
smile.gif
 The jersey is from another seller on Ebay who is selling a couple of sweet Authentics, including a new Rodman Lakers Home 2XL for $400 (bit too big and pricey for me). Anyway I  ended up getting the altered Rodman Spurs for $192 (instead of the buying price of $300), which seems quite fair from what I've been reading here. I just really like overall clean look of the jersey and its so close to the real thing that as a long-time Spurs and Rodman fan I just couldn't pass...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom