Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

not impressed with the 91 all-star, as usual. Will pass unless I can find a good deal.
What dont you like about it if you dont mind me asking. Looks decent enough for me I'll never own a champion version of that jersey its just not attainable. I do want to see close ups of the "NBA" and star logo before passing my final judgement

anyone to help me with that lbj a few pages back? 
ohwell.gif

i have to jump on it or pass asap. 

Last edited:

What dont you like about it if you dont mind me asking. Looks decent enough for me I'll never own a champion version of that jersey its just not attainable. I do want to see close ups of the "NBA" and star logo before passing my final judgement
I mean, it may be alright accuracy-wise based on that pic but it still looks like their usual made in China jerseys. I know they're probably not gonna change things up at this point but that thick mesh and stiff fit are a big turn off for me, at least if I have to spend retail.

I feel you though - it's not like there's actually an affordable alternative out there. I'm fine with not having this one in the collection but that's just me.

feel the same but will pass doesn't matter what.
that mesh and cut is enough.

that mesh looks like the same crap they been putting put. i don't even mind the inaccuracies as much as that trash mesh. if they would do the same mesh as champion, i'd buy their jerseys. if i sound mad, i kinda am because i'd like to buy some, but not with that mesh.

Last edited:
That mesh is garbage, not sure why they don't use the thin nice lightweight mesh they used for the rookie... Smh

let's be honest

if they could make whole jordan series correctly,

with the same specifications as gamers

(correct mesh, fonts, jersey cut, etc)

we would buy every jersey for 300-400$, no doubt

Don't know if someone already posted, heard the release date for that MN MJ is January 15th. Just going off what I've heard. Anyone plan to cop?

Originally Posted by Bench warmer  

need a quick help on this guys!

i've just got an opportunity to grab it.

is it legit?

i'm not in game worn/issued/pro cut, more in retail authentics.

but would definitely like to own this one if it's good.

to my eye, all details look good. font, stitching, cut of the jersey, jock tag (50 + 2" was lbj rookie year size, right?).
only thing that makes me thinking is nob. it's standard double layer tackle twill unlike kiss cut team name, front & back #23. 

i've made some research and found this:

same thing, as said in description. double layer tackle twill name, the rest of inscription is kiss cut.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LeBRON-JAME...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lebron-Jame...-2003-04-Cavaliers-Lou-Lampson-/151941695784?

some other lbj rookie game jerseys i took as reference, all details seem to be identical.

http://www.icollector.com/2003-04-Lebron-James-Game-Worn-Rookie-Jersey-A_i8019566

http://www.100percentauthentic.com/...ron-James-Game-Worn-Rookie-Jersey-14533/14533

https://goldinauctions.com/lot-375.aspx

please help me to figure this out.

is this game worn/issued, pro cut, customized blank pc or just - fake?
if fugazi, i must admit it's the best one i've ever seen. :smile: kiss cut, font, such accurate jock tag etc. 

i'll pull the trigger quickly if this is a good deal.

thanks folks
anyone to help me to clear this out?

btw, i just found one more of the kind, the first one with kiss cut nob. that makes me even more confused.  

but this one might be fake? embroidered "C" on the collar, stitched "C" on the back, jerry (his enlarged head actually 
laugh.gif
)...

it's been better not to touch anything but retail authentics...
laugh.gif
 too much hassle in this.

Last edited:

anyone to help me to clear this out?
I don't know the answer (reebok stuff is beyond my knowledge), but those game issued LeBrons pop up very often on ebay.

Whenever I see something like that happen, I often assume they're fake and someone just figured out the recipe to make them look legit.

But to be honest, the 1st one looks pretty good. I'd buy it if under $150, then get the NOB fixed (if it's a legit jersey).

EDIT:  Wait, how do you know the 1st one has kiss cut nob? I can't tell from that photo

Last edited:
2nd? yeah, i was pretty much sure about that.

but could you please teach me about the one in my initial message? what's that exactly?

should i cop or not?

it seems as quite a good deal to me, if it's good.

I don't know the answer (reebok stuff is beyond my knowledge), but those game issued LeBrons pop up very often on ebay.

Whenever I see something like that happen, I often assume they're fake and someone just figured out the recipe to make them look legit.

But to be honest, the 1st one looks pretty good. I'd buy it if under $150, then get the NOB fixed (if it's a legit jersey).

EDIT:  Wait, how do you know the 1st one has kiss cut nob? I can't tell from that photo
the first one (the one i posted initial message about) does not have kiss cut nob! neither any of those other jerseys in links.

the only one that has kiss cut nob is this last one, which is clearly - fake. you were referring to that one? perhaps it's not clear from the photo but when you zoom, it's obvious. jersey is on ebay btw, you can take a look.

you're sure it's game issued? did they even release pro cut for retail back then?

why to fix nob? from what i've learned in the last couple of days, nob should be standard double layer tackle twill? might be wrong.

if you check those two completely identical jerseys from ebay as well those lbj's gamers from auction websites, you'll see that they all have double layer twill nob.

you say $150? what about those dudes on ebay selling for 4.5k & 7.5k respectively? they mixed things up? 
happy.gif

btw, one quick lc on this kobe. i've just been offered.

alpha project tag on the wrong side of white side stripe? font?

fake?

looks good except alpha project position. never seen it at that place. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom