Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

THanks guys. I'm just going to start trying to find a sleeved jersey authentic instead. As long as it's not that horrendous all-star

Last edited:
Im not too sure of the exact origin of it but I have seen a Allen Iverson "Phila" Champion authentic with the gold logo that wasn't a gamer or pro cut. The Kareem could be custom done but its in a brand new condition and could have been a one off, who knows!

The jabbar is a custom. Champion didnt make authentics of "50th greatest" athletes. Looks good though.

What is MeiGray group exactly? Is that a subsidiary brand of the NBA or how do they get their hands on all the game worn stuff????

What is MeiGray group exactly? Is that a subsidiary brand of the NBA or how do they get their hands on all the game worn stuff????

they have a deal with the league to sell all of the jerseys the teams use.

years ago they had individual contracts with teams which was very few. Knicks, Raptors, Mavericks, 1 or 2 others that i cant remember.

They were mainly known for dealing with hockey game worn jerseys.

They are the most trusted and best place to get game worn or issued NBA jerseys since they are real deal no BS or mistakes.

If you claim to have a game worn jersey they can sell it for you if they can verify and match it to the game it was worn in. They have a huge data base. especially if its a more known player they have people waiting to buy jerseys.

Thanks to batman23 batman23 for the help on obtaining.

I finally own a Scottie Pippen jersey. There's some flaws tho-missing jocktag, a hole, and paint stain on the back.

bonus pic

I was gonna buy that jersey, but couldn't ignore that white stain.

Triple-layered twill numbers are always appreciated nonetheless. Nice jersey.

I finally own a Scottie Pippen jersey. There's some flaws tho-missing jocktag, a hole, and paint stain on the back.
10597284_580425972069024_1979861475_n.jpg

bonus pic
LL

Very nice..I never understood why champion made the numbering/letters on the jordan jersey look cheap. Makes the jordan look fake (not saying yours is) compared to the scottiie on the left
any reason to why they made them like this?

Last edited:
Don't think so, i have the gold logo MJ and it's the same. I think the rodman has three layers like the pippen.

Last edited:
This was his second season, when the company has changed jersey from Champion on Nike, 
I think the kobe​​, he could take the test size 42 and 46. 
I know the jersey by champion played in 44. 

and just (M) 42 + 4 was a little too small or less comfortable than (L) 46 + 4. 

So he could only try on it or playing this game a few matches in it, 

Such are my hypothesis that jersey :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom