Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Just scored a nice looking Kobe #8 Champion Jersey from eBay for under $30. Will take pics when it gets here

happy.gif

im only missing a knicks jersey for my penny collection and ill be fine. i live in miami so im not too worried about finding one for the short period when he played for the heat.

the early editions of some superstars came with the hologram but no numbering. There were plenty of Lebron and Kobes out from multiple sellers with mesh numbers but in normal sizes.

Jerseys are 100% legit as well. Bryant, Griffin, and Rondo.

This may have been asked before, but is there a website or a list of all the jerseys mitchell and ness has done? I want to make sure i'm buying an authentic one.

This may have been asked before, but is there a website or a list of all the jerseys mitchell and ness has done? I want to make sure i'm buying an authentic one.

post up the jersey, someone in here can easily help.

Anyone ever buy a jersey from this seller http://myworld.ebay.com/proleagueauthentics/

Has a Kobe and Rondo Authentics with mesh numbers. The Kobe has the hologram seal that were on the 2010 Pro-Cut special editions but I also see those on the Pistons jerseys sold through their team store.  http://www.palacelockerroomstore.com/detail.aspx?ID=2883

What's up with the hologram seal on jerseys other than the pro-cuts?

PLA is as legit as they come. I believe they were the store that was offering $100 NFL Elite jerseys last year

anyone know where i can get a jersey professionally screen printed? like that heavy rubbery screen printing...i just copped 1996 dream team jersey

with number 9 on it, but no name (its a mitch richmond jersey) all da logos and numbers are heavy screen printed so i wanted follow da style, getting it tackled twill

will ruin da flow of it.

anyone know where i can get a jersey professionally screen printed? like that heavy rubbery screen printing...i just copped 1996 dream team jersey

with number 9 on it, but no name (its a mitch richmond jersey) all da logos and numbers are heavy screen printed so i wanted follow da style, getting it tackled twill

will ruin da flow of it.

contact Mdiddy on jersey-central

mDiddy had some Very Nice 1992 USA customs for sale a while back.

He put a couple more up on eBay as well as some other Jordan jerseys. I bought a couple Jordan Olympics and I liked them. I wish the material was a little thinker though. It's on the thin side.

will ruin da flow of it.
contact Mdiddy on jersey-central
i competely forgot about cosby's next to madison square garden too....im out over there tomorrow first thing in da morning.

i need an authentic Tmac magic jersey with the star asap! if anyone sees one around LMK! size 48 preferably.

If the Sonics return to Seattle as anticipated, will their retro jersey be the Sacremento Kings? Not that they would ever do that considering their franchise was in existence for so long in the same city but I'm trying to think of other instances were a franchise returned to its original city with same the same name.

Earlier this year, I was thinking the Thunder retro jersey would be the SuperSonics if they ever wore one. Random thoughts that at least have something to do with jersey collecting...

If the Sonics return to Seattle as anticipated, will their retro jersey be the Sacremento Kings? Not that they would ever do that considering their franchise was in existence for so long in the same city but I'm trying to think of other instances were a franchise returned to its original city with same the same name.

Earlier this year, I was thinking the Thunder retro jersey would be the SuperSonics if they ever wore one. Random thoughts that at least have something to do with jersey collecting...

I don't think they'd wear a retro jersey

once they return to Seattle they will be known as the Sonics, they will have no association with the Kings.

THunder have nothing to do with the Sonics either.

once they return to Seattle they will be known as the Sonics, they will have no association with the Kings.

THunder have nothing to do with the Sonics either.

which means they will go back to sonics colors and jerseys... i like it... wasnt a big fan of the jersey they had in their last season in seattle.. was more into the payton/kemp era jerseys... especially with the reebok kamikaze II coming back... sweet !!!

Back
Top Bottom