Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

My christmas Knicks jersey came in today. I'll post pics later, probably gonna return it though. The font on the front is a piece of plastic. I know Swingman jerseys have been bad lately but this one is pathetic

i got a 36 i bought for my little brother and he hasnt wore it, wish it fit :x should have never sold my blue and black one awhile back :smh:

Yeah, but mine used to be my dads when we used to live in coco beach shortly after I was born. I even have a few pic of me in it when I was a toddler lol. I plan on keeping it in the family as long as it can last. But since its from the early 90s surprisingly it's still holding up pretty good.

i got a 36 i bought for my little brother and he hasnt wore it, wish it fit :x should have never sold my blue and black one awhile back :smh:

Yeah, but mine used to be my dads when we used to live in coco beach shortly after I was born. I even have a few pic of me in it when I was a toddler lol. I plan on keeping it in the family as long as it can last. But since its from the early 90s surprisingly it's still holding up pretty good.

authentic or replica?

thats awesome story though :pimp:

Thanks guys, I guess I'll try my luck on FeeBay :/

There is a Nike Kobe on ebay right now if you are willing to settle for that, with the old school block lettering. Even those sell for over $200, but those are more easily available. I collect Champion NBA jerseys so you'll be competing with me for any that do show up on ebay.

who wheres jerserys;; i use to have a bunch when i was small

I'm guessing from your screen name, you were born in '94. If that's the case, what is this "when I was small" stuff. You're still a baby, dude.

When you grow up, you'll understand that people wear what they like.

...I have gear older than you. Be quiet.

Last edited:
The black dri fit jersey was produced for the 98-99 season in case pippen came back to chicago. even though he didn't, they made them and sold them anyway, there wasn't anyone else worth making a jersey for on that 98-99 squad besides kukoc.

who wheres jerserys;; i use to have a bunch when i was small
ojf4ud.jpg

dude is legit. i own that pippen ant the jordan in that jersey and they are nike dri fit brand new with the tags. i got some pro cuts from him and his stuff is on point.
Thanks. For some reason eBay always has me skeptical that's why this forum, while not foolproof, is very helpful.

Here is my grail pickup... 1993-1994 Phoenix Suns Charles Barkley pro cut road jersey, size 50 + 3 inches. This is from the NBA Commemorative Collection, a limited edition release (only 200 made). This style is only available in pro cut form.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom