Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

dream_adrienne_julissa.jpg
\

Yikes at that '98 AS.

Did they make Penny Hardaway authentics or even swingmans in the version of the Suns jersey like NinjaHood's (purple, black, or white with the orange sun/basketball going toward the left arm)?

I've always liked that style (especially the black) but have not been able to find one that I was certain was legitimate.

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

Did they make Penny Hardaway authentics or even swingmans in the version of the Suns jersey like NinjaHood's (purple, black, or white with the orange sun/basketball going toward the left arm)?

I've always liked that style (especially the black) but have not been able to find one that I was certain was legitimate.

i've never seen an authentic other than ninja's.    

Originally Posted by eyanks

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

i've never seen an authentic other than ninja's.    
What about a Swingman? I just want one to wear and that one has been really hard to find.

i think there are adidas soul swingman jerseys out there. i'm 99% sure there are no legit nike swingmans tho.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Is that Adrienne Bailon? The-Dream really need to wear a shirt under that jersey btw.

i dont think so, it does look like her but im sure its not.

the chick looks
pimp.gif
tho

Any idea what the market value is on an Authentic Nike Jordan Bullets jersey in a size 52 ?

Its basically brand new, was worn 1 time.

- Yes, that's Adrienne Bailon.
- No he doesn't need an under shirt.
- Jay gave him the chain to hold on to, he's made both Jay and Beyonce a lot of money the past few years.
- And I agree, I also want that jersey now.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Any idea what the market value is on an Authentic Nike Jordan Bullets jersey in a size 52 ?

Its basically brand new, was worn 1 time.
160-200, prices of jerseys are creepin up wit da summer right around da corner.

I just got my 97-98 Away M&N Jordan jersey. Came with a slightly crooked NBA logo. Paid roughly $250 and its a nice jersey but I think I'm going to send it back to NBAstore. I feel like the crooked NBA logo is just going to annoy me.

Anybody have problems with crooked NBA logos?

"PLEASE DECLARE IF YOU WANT JERSEYS/KITS COMPLETED IN A LAYERED OR REVERSE KISS CUT STYLE."

What does that mean? And could somebody show examples of each? Taken from the EPS website

Originally Posted by DHD28

I just got my 97-98 Away M&N Jordan jersey. Came with a slightly crooked NBA logo. Paid roughly $250 and its a nice jersey but I think I'm going to send it back to NBAstore. I feel like the crooked NBA logo is just going to annoy me.

Anybody have problems with crooked NBA logos?

it happens occasionally, but it hasnt been too noticeable in my experience.  

Back
Top Bottom