Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Durant never wore sheen jersey, they only exist because of so many blank sonic jerseys that they were made into Durants. they are not accurate obviously since he never wore them plus they are ugly
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sdot73

should i just try to return this thing?

i dont see why you would. they are legit jerseys. just as Zyzz said though, they are not accurate to what Durant wore. These are left over Authentic Blanks that were customized into Durants(prolly when he was drafted) To me these are no different than the Lebron jerseys people had customized right after he announced he was going to Miami. All of those were the authentic style from last year but he never wore that with Miami since they had switched over to the Rev 30 this season. 
and congrats to those that have been able to get the rookie year style Iverson authentics, ive been trying to find a sz 44 at a decent price for awhile.  Those are my favorite 76er jerseys. 

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Awesome J-Will collection! Did you get the pinstripe throwback from the Magic shop, or have a D12 customized? I regret not grabbing one of those from the team store.

Yeah I bought it at the shop.  Its got defects though. Theres tiny lil black marks on the chest where it says Orlando, kinda looks like dirt.  It was like $40 so it was all good.

Thanks for the comments. And yeah Ive been meaning to get the 06 finals patch for the Heat jerseys.

The Hill jersey is 100% legit. How can you tell? The inside tag is correct, as well as the jocktag. Cut and numbers all look good, too. Legit champion jerseys are the easiest to spot. There's the replica's with screened numbers and the champion logo under the NBA logo, and the authentics are stitched name and numbers (mostly) and come without the champion logo (mostly).

The Hill jersey is 100% legit. How can you tell? The inside tag is correct, as well as the jocktag. Cut and numbers all look good, too. Legit champion jerseys are the easiest to spot. There's the replica's with screened numbers and the champion logo under the NBA logo, and the authentics are stitched name and numbers (mostly) and come without the champion logo (mostly).

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by Sdot73

should i just try to return this thing?

i dont see why you would. they are legit jerseys. just as Zyzz said though, they are not accurate to what Durant wore. These are left over Authentic Blanks that were customized into Durants(prolly when he was drafted) To me these are no different than the Lebron jerseys people had customized right after he announced he was going to Miami. All of those were the authentic style from last year but he never wore that with Miami since they had switched over to the Rev 30 this season. 
and congrats to those that have been able to get the rookie year style Iverson authentics, ive been trying to find a sz 44 at a decent price for awhile.  Those are my favorite 76er jerseys. 
cosign.

technically lebron did wear da shiny material, but only for that extravagant celebration with chris bosh and wade when they formed da NWO in white.

they are no different? Durant never wore it period and they stopped wearing them on court before Durant even got there.

the worst part of those miami shinny authentic lebron custom is, the nba logo man switched side this year for the heat.
it was switched back to the majority side of the left shoulders instead of the minority left shoulder side.

and on a side note, does anyone know what happened to jersey central?last time i tried logging on my spyware protect alarms me not to go into the site so i have not been to there since. is it safe to go back yet? anyone? Mdiddy?

I'd say the KD is good enough for most people. Hardcore jersey enthusiasts and purists have the eye to point that type of difference.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

I'd say the KD is good enough for most people. Hardcore jersey enthusiasts and purists have the eye to point that type of difference.
good enough for me! lol its hard enough to find a durrant in a 40 lol plus im happy with it. 

Originally Posted by goldhawkickz13

the worst part of those miami shinny authentic lebron custom is, the nba logo man switched side this year for the heat.
it was switched back to the majority side of the left shoulders instead of the minority left shoulder side.

and on a side note, does anyone know what happened to jersey central?last time i tried logging on my spyware protect alarms me not to go into the site so i have not been to there since. is it safe to go back yet? anyone? Mdiddy?

ive been on there everyday, never had any popup telling me spyware or anything.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Furrell

I have the all-red VC Raptors jersey like that. Its deep in my closet. Gotta get it out and hope that it isn't too messed up. I didn't like how fragile the material Nike used on that jersey.

it's real light...didn't help that the seller folded the jersey horridly
sick.gif
Just found out my mother threw it out when she was cleaning up while I was away at school. I was looking for it the other day and could not find it at all. I'm beyond pissed off because it was my property, a gift and that red color is almost impossible to find.
tired.gif

does anyone have the size chart for the NBA jersey size 36?

i remember around a month ago I copped an adidas 44, joints fit like a 48 when the jersey era was in..

but I know im a 40, but just trying to find out the measurements for the 36

siz 36 is about 21 inches wide

and 33 inches long.

ive got to size 36 jerseys and love the fit.

Early 2000s era Nike I had in a size 36 was like 18-19 inches from pit to pit and about 30" long. However, your midsection has to be pretty slim.

thanks guys. I meant to say it was an adidas jersey.. im tight man. I just got back from balling, and missed out on 2 auctions I wish I woulda won.. tight

Originally Posted by Zyzz

they are no different? Durant never wore it period and they stopped wearing them on court before Durant even got there.
"Customized" authentics are in the same league as current jerseys of players from the past. I guess I'm more of a stickler for "authenticity" when it comes to jerseys too. I wanted to get a Nike Vick rookie a lot but he never wore it so I waited ebay out for a Reebok helmet tag to show up and got it. The only jersey I have that really lacks authenticity is my teal Griffey authentic my Majestic. He missed wearing it by a few games, but I'm also almost never going to find a '95 teal authentic in my size or at a reasonable price (even though a blank 52 was on ebay 1-2 weeks ago but stopped watching when it hit $180).

Already asked this question in the adidas thread in Other Brands, but I suppose here is the best place actually so here it is again:

"Who's the resident adidas NBA jersey expert around here?

I want to cop a Kobe Lakers road Authentic, but not sure what size I should go for either M or L.

I already own a Kobe West All-Star Swingman in size L and found it to fit pretty small, just need someone to confirm how Authentics fit compared to Swingmans.

We don't get any Authentics in Europe so I need good solid info before I part with all that money!"

Also, has any one seen "Authentic Jerseys" on Facebook based out of Ontario? I was looking through some of their photos and although a lot of their soccer shirts look legit, there's a few NBA bits and pieces that had me seriously questioning their legitimacy.

*EDIT* ... and might I just add that MJ collection on page 78 is simply the standard by which all others should be measured!
eek.gif

*EDIT #2* After going back and checking out that 'Authentic Jerseys' FB page I am pretty certain everything he has is fake bar one or two pieces. I will post some pics on here for the experts, but the alarm bells are already ringing when you see they have a current era Bulls Authentic customised as Michael Jordan's jersey and they are asking who wants "vintage Jordan jerseys"...
sick.gif

Man, it's so hard to find legit jersey sellers on the aftermarket! 

Back
Top Bottom