Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I didn't know they made the without the +2. I'm about to start searching for those.
I believe all retail authentic rev30s are +2 length. The ugly 2013 all star authentics were the only ones I saw +0. They had Curry XL boxed jerseys at the warriors online store for the longest time but they sold out last season. 

Repped bro. Still learning about these jerseys. I always appreciate a lesson.

I didn't know they made the without the +2. I'm about to start searching for those.
Yeah, they exist. I haven't seen any REV30 ones without +2, but here's a jersey I forgot I had that doesn't have it. This is the dark navy road jersey the Mavs stopped wearing a few years ago. 

All the Lebrons are gone in good sizes. May just bite the bullet and get a Wade.

I'm not sure of your height/weight or what you usually wear, but these authentics definitely run different than M&N or even Swingman's. I am 5'9" 185 and I wear Medium in Swingman's.

Recently got 2 LeBron authentics in XL and they fit exactly the same, minus the length, which I got tailored by a few inches. Will do the same with what I bought today...the white out Wade and red alt Wade, both in XL.

I'm not sure of your height/weight or what you usually wear, but these authentics definitely run different than M&N or even Swingman's. I am 5'9" 185 and I wear Medium in Swingman's.

Recently got 2 LeBron authentics in XL and they fit exactly the same, minus the length, which I got tailored by a few inches. Will do the same with what I bought today...the white out Wade and red alt Wade, both in XL.

I went ahead and got the swingman Wade throwback. It's a M. I have the Magic Johnson one in a M. Great fit up top but too long. I'm going to see if I can get a tailor to take off a few inches.

My 2013 All Star Carmelo had the +0 length. It was nice. No idea why they add +2. It's not like we tuck our jerseys in and the average height is like 5'8"

I only wear my Rev 30s to games. They're too long to wear casually.

Last edited:
The game had changed so much, its not even fun to watch anymore, except for a few matchups. And i'm a huge fan.
I feel ya..... but that whole western conf playoffs this year
smokin.gif
Not to mention the redemption in the finals after last years choke job

Check it out guys, New Jersey on M@N :

Should the space between the 1 and 3 be that wide ?

Last edited:

Check it out guys, New Jersey on M@N :

Should the space between the 1 and 3 be that wide ?
The jersey's from the 60's had that large gap between the #s but the 70's jerseys should have smaller more traditional spacing

M&N 1971-72
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom