Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I need that Starks, Payton, and Penny! Add the Kemp to it as well. Kinda mad that I kissed out on the $100 jerseys sale.

Ordered XLs on Friday afternoon

Need that Timmy joint

got that Home Penny and AI

They do not have the option on their website so the answer is unfortunately no for both phone / web. He prob wants to use Bill Me Later and get money back and no interest for 6 months... not a bad idea
Yeah that's what I was planning. Thanks a lot everyone or your responses.

Just going to use a credit card to purchase later this week

Just sniped this at its opening bid of $25 bucks plus $10 shipping. Not too bad. Auction said it was originally a Size 52 Nike that was hemmed and shortened to be a size 40. Might need to put this through the old hemlock machine to make it a little shorter width-wise but apart from that, can anyone verify whether or not this jersey is legit? Plan on turning it into a Rookie Jamal Crawford, maybe even a Scottie Pippen. Who knows. If this is legit, it's a great $35 bucks well spent.

pics arent too great but i dont recall seeing fake red Rose authentics. looks good to me.

they did have white fakes tho but my memory is pretty bad :lol:

So I found this post on a blog regarding sizing. Pretty cool, nice that someone took the time to do this.
The author appears to be Chinese though, so excuse the language barrier.

As well, here's a link to Adidas Authentic sizing, he gives an in depth look to what the players wear. Like Steve Nash is 191cm 80.7kg and wears a Medium.
http://2013customjerseys.blogspot.com/2013/05/nba-jerseys.html

I don't know if this is an exaggeration :lol:
Kobe Bryant - 198cm 93kg

2010-2011 Fall Kobe also passes through 5XL size look at this how Hip-Hop?
8 size 6XL

http://2013customjerseys.blogspot.com/2013/05/basics-nba-jerseys-size.html

Basics-NBA Jerseys Size
For friends just getting started, the biggest problem is size, often see new jersey friend asked: What size should I wear? Since adiads begins proxying making NBA jerseys, the Taiwan market has introduced a very variety of NBA jerseys , adidas stores now throughout the province, to try to find an NBA jersey now than ever before to be convenient too in the Nike era, so just getting started here, a friend might recommend to go and take the opportunity to take advantage of adidas Monopoly shop to try it, you can find most of their clothing habits size! after all, everyone's different style of dress: Some people like loose, some people like to close ...

Kobe jersey this season obviously dress better than everyone relaxed ......

In addition to the adidas jerseys can be bought in physical stores, the rest almost all brands of jerseys online shopping can only be purchased through the face of many brands, many friends will just confuse the the problem of size started, the most commonly seen to the market several brands of jerseys to be introduced and compared: adidas, Reebok, Nike, Champion, Mitchell & Ness. First, because of the different brands, so this jersey several brands produced are not the same in size, is largely characterized by the following relationship: adidas = Reebok> Nike> Mitchell & Ness> Champion. Since the jersey Reebok began producing after, Swingman began to be made short in front long, adidas is the continuation of such a design until today we see jerseys. Reebok and adidas in size is almost the same, here will be more common Swingman market size (S, M, L, XL) together for comparison:

Whether long or wide, each increase about the size is more than an inch (2.54cm) or so, this is the NBA's official website provided Swingman Size Chart:

Then take a look at youth version (Youth) Swingman situation:

Since there is no youth version S of the sample, can only provide M, L and XL for comparison, you can find and adult version of the same, roughly the same size difference between each one inch. This is the NBA's official website provided youth version Swingman Size Chart:

Then you can put youth version and the adult version put together for comparison:

Some relatively petite stature friends looking for jersey adult version may encounter situations S is too big, it can be seen from the figure, youth and adult version of XL version S width almost worse length is approximately one hem. After reading the adidas and Reebok, Nike, and then to make a comparison, Nike jersey is about the size of a small adiads and Reebok one dimension, such as: Nike's M about is adiads / Reebok's S. .. and so on.

As can be seen from the figure, Nike adidas a length of less backswing, the width is about the same. Then you can also put into Champion:

Figure Champion size 44 (L), Champion's size is indicated by numbers, mining 36,40,44,48,52 ... correspondence in English compared with S, M, L, XL, XXL ... you can see the Champion of 44 (L) in width only with Nike M and adidas' S almost length than both shorter. But Champion due to production periods are different, even the same size will have a size different situations generated here can not compare to all situations.
In Authentic side, largely in line with Swingman:

From left to right are Nike, adidas and Reebok, the same as the size 40 (M), Nike both the right aspect ratio less about an inch. Join Mitchell & Ness to compare:

The same as the size of 40, Mitchell & Ness Nike short off than some. Champion finally put together:

Champion about the size of 44 to 40 with Mitchell & Ness and other large, so it proved adidas = Reebok> Nike> Mitchell & Ness> Champion.

pics arent too great but i dont recall seeing fake red Rose authentics. looks good to me.

they did have white fakes tho but my memory is pretty bad :lol:

Thanks for the quick reply. The pictures aren't great, I'll give you that. They're straight from the guy's eBay auction. When it comes in the mail though, I'll take better pictures of it and repost it on here.

Just sniped this at its opening bid of $25 bucks plus $10 shipping. Not too bad. Auction said it was originally a Size 52 Nike that was hemmed and shortened to be a size 40. Might need to put this through the old hemlock machine to make it a little shorter width-wise but apart from that, can anyone verify whether or not this jersey is legit? Plan on turning it into a Rookie Jamal Crawford, maybe even a Scottie Pippen. Who knows. If this is legit, it's a great $35 bucks well spent.

Reminds me of this. :lol:

The proportions look strangely off. They cut too much off the hem. Can it be fixed? Looks like you'd have to turn it into a kid's jersey. Also, who is Rose #5?

Reminds me of this. :lol:

The proportions look strangely off. They cut too much off the hem. Can it be fixed? Looks like you'd have to turn it into a kid's jersey. Also, who is Rose #5?

Yeah, they definitely took a little more off the length of the jersey than they probably should have. A quick run through a hemlock machine can make the width of the jersey fit more like a size 40 although I do admit, this jersey does look smaller length-wise. That could probably be the reason why nobody placed a bid. Once it comes in, I'll be sure to post actual pictures compared to a real size 40 jersey.

Back
Top Bottom