Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I ordered my Larry Johnson at 5:00 on 5/29 and got a tracking number and I ordered my Vince Carter around 7 something that same day and it's processing. I shipped ground

http://stores.ebay.com/City-of-Winners/_i.html?_sop=10&rt=nc

Damn, even Cityofwinners got in on the sale too 
laugh.gif
. All good prices for people that are looking 

^^^^^^^^^^      Man you steadily hit us upside the head with the nice pickups !!!!!!!! 

Received my M&N order today.  Looks like 40 fits me pretty well..a tiny bit snug around the chest, but far better than the 44 width.  I got a Johnson Hornets and a Gold Kobe 8.  Both look great.  

havent get the tracking number email from M&N  but contact them on facbook and they gave me my orders tracking number
pimp.gif

syl u did it again!:smile:

love this jersey!

and mesh numbers... how did u get it!?

really nice pick up!

Received my M&N order today.  Looks like 40 fits me pretty well..a tiny bit snug around the chest, but far better than the 44 width.  I got a Johnson Hornets and a Gold Kobe 8.  Both look great.  

Good to hear, may I ask how tall are you and your weight. One of mine should be here tomorrow just trying to gauge it. Thanks.

Very nice and his procut size? I'd also like to know where you got this from. 
 yes is Pro  Cut . And very very rare .

I'm not very nice but I keep my source at the moment, I have seen other jersey. Sorry guys, I have other shopping to do but after I benefited everyone.

Just received my tracking # for my gold Kobe rookie :nthat:. It was shipped out yesterday and should be here tomorrow so I guess CS is just a little slow getting the email notifications out.

love that durant alternate... someday ill muster up the courage to buy one.

just sent a message to MN about my order status, cause its been saying processing... and i got an email later with a tracking #. I should have it Thursday... this will be my first MN jersey. Got the gold Magic Johnson in 40. Hope it's as good as folks said on here :smile: 

just sent a message to MN about my order status, cause its been saying processing... and i got an email later with a tracking #. I should have it Thursday... this will be my first MN jersey. Got the gold Magic Johnson in 40. Hope it's as good as folks said on here :smile: 

bought the same jersey after i sold my 48 i bought that i was gonna get tailored.

thank god i sold it for $130 bucks a few weeks ago

its a great jersey man

Last edited:
bought the same jersey after i sold my 48 i bought that i was gonna get tailored.

thank god i sold it for $130 bucks a few weeks ago

its a great jersey man
nice! what size did you get this time? I'm 6'3 and about 175. I'm going for more of a snug fit.

Back
Top Bottom