Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Thanks everyone. Just ordered it and will post pics when they get here.

Also looking for that burgundy pistons jersey.

Maybe someone can help me out here, I am still looking for some authentic or pro cut Penny Hardaway Jerseys, when he was with the Suns, in particular the white home (99-00), the purple (99-00) road and the later orange road (02-03) jersey.

I am either unlucky or whatsoever, it's the last puzzle pieces of my authentic and pro cut Penny collection!

if i were you, i'd go for something like this.. much better than a signature on a regular authentic jersey

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1996-97-Upp...927?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c70636bff

By the way, is that really pro cut? It cant be game-issued because its serial numbered /423. There is no way UD would have sold 423 game issued jerseys.

I was looking at those MJ ROY jerseys, they are red and limited to /23. It isnt pro cut though its an M&N jersey.

By the way, is that really pro cut? It cant be game-issued because its serial numbered /423. There is no way UD would have sold 423 game issued jerseys.

I was looking at those MJ ROY jerseys, they are red and limited to /23. It isnt pro cut though its an M&N jersey.

Its a pro cut. They are the same model of jersey that Jordan wore, but the arching of his name is different on the pro cuts.

Go to the team's official site,there should be a shop or store tab.That Sixers shop is fine btw.

yup :lol:

these chinese dudes got smart and finally made sites that resemble and have the URL link like team shops. i bet they have scammed A LOT of people with that :smh:

My First M&N, 1994-1995 Gary Payton Seattle Supersonics Road Jersey. So damn nice! wasn't too game on copping a 40 but after looking and scoping this forum hard i went for it. Fits like a "glove" (pun intended) 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom