Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by plammer

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

^Rodney Carney?
yup...  imagine if we kept Dampier all those years.  What couldve been???

laugh.gif

i wasnt feeling new uni's but i like them now. got the shorts
pimp.gif

I don't think i have enough for an authentic....might just get a swingman instead

authentics are 150 after discount + free shipping

edit: lol jk got a Cain authentic for $140....we really need to change the name of this thread to just "AUTHENTIC JERSEY" thread

Does anyone know how the fit is on the new revolution 30 jerseys compared to last years authentics? I got an XL last year and it was super baggy, I heard the revolutions are more slim fit now.

Originally Posted by DDRnrgONxtc

Does anyone know how the fit is on the new revolution 30 jerseys compared to last years authentics? I got an XL last year and it was super baggy, I heard the revolutions are more slim fit now.
Yes they fit much slimmer and tighter to the body, whats your regular authentic jersey or swingman size?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by DDRnrgONxtc

Yes they fit much slimmer and tighter to the body, whats your regular authentic jersey or swingman size?

I've never worn an swingman, but authentic(last year's) it as a medium...I tried on the replica medium and it was wayyyy too tight.  I'm getting the new authentics and i'm wondering if i should go to a large.  There isn't a place around here where I can try them on sadly.
ohwell.gif

Just bought both white and blue Amar'e jerseys, been waiting on a good deal. Got both from Modell's for $95 shipped.

you must've bought swingman's right??? haha...i was about to throw something at the walls seeing that price...haha.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

you must've bought swingman's right??? haha...i was about to throw something at the walls seeing that price...haha.

Hahaha, yeah swingmans. Modell's was out of the Amar'e authentics....next up Carmelo 
ohwell.gif
devil.gif

That Jordan all star is ridiculous 
eek.gif

what years were the Addidas logos on the front upper left of game worn NBA shorts? I cannot seem to find an accurate answer using google images.

Originally Posted by pworld10

what years were the Addidas logos on the front upper left of game worn NBA shorts? I cannot seem to find an accurate answer using google images.

adidas logo was never on the game shorts/jerseys only on the authentics

Back
Top Bottom