Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Appreciate any knowledge from any jersey aficionados in here...

Did Champion ever make and release any Bill Russell Celtics jerseys?

My instinct is to say "no", but perhaps I'm wrong.

Appreciate any knowledge from any jersey aficionados in here...

Did Champion ever make and release any Bill Russell Celtics jerseys?

My instinct is to say "no", but perhaps I'm wrong.

post a pic? im sure there are some customized correctly but im not sure about champion jerseys history aside from telling you about legit checks.

im sure Eyanks can tell you more since hes got like every champion jersey :lol:

post a pic? im sure there are some customized correctly but im not sure about champion jerseys history aside from telling you about legit checks.
im sure Eyanks can tell you more since hes got like every champion jersey :lol:

Here's the only pic I have for now

And now for another legit check, which once again I think is fake despite the supposed authenitc autograph and random hologram. Would love someone to tell me otherwise of course, because I will be relaying any info to a friend who is under the assumption these are real! :\

If its a replica then yes they did, i dont think they released authentics tho.

there are NO fake replicas from ive seen.

M&N makes Bill Russell retros, im not sure about that one to be honest.

Hay,

Want a Jordan Jersey, have found one is size 50 +4, so is a XXL I think. I am usually a XL/XXL. Where sizes the same back in 97-98 as they are now or where they bigger or smaller.

Thanks

Hay,
Want a Jordan Jersey, have found one is size 50 +4, so is a XXL I think. I am usually a XL/XXL. Where sizes the same back in 97-98 as they are now or where they bigger or smaller.

Thanks
Dear god, i had to read that 2 times....:x:x:x:x:x

ITS WERE

WERE

WERE
WERE

WERE

where?

Dear god, i had to read that 2 times....
sick.gif
:x:x:x:x
ITS WERE
WERE
WERE
WERE
WERE
where?
Do you want one?

50+4 is a L going to XL as far as chest is concerned and its a lil bit longer length wise because its jordan's actual size.

Is that "Jersey Central" forum still about? I tried searching for it, but couldn't find it.

Meanwhile, this link points me towards the supposed Official Team Store for the Celtics and they're selling Russell M&Ns for only $120!

Seems way too cheap to me, unless they're trying to get rid of them or something?!

http://www.nbacelticsproshop.com/mi...te-home-authentic-throwback-nba-jersey-0.html

Oh, hold up! Read the description and they've got a photo of a M&N, but it's actually the price for the adidas Hardwood Classics replica they're selling! D,oh!

Where is going to be the best place on the net to get Mitchell & Ness legit checks?

I understand that most peeps on this thread are more into spotting fakes on older make jerseys and other manufacturers, it doesn't seem M&N is high on people's list.

My buddy wants to purchase an autograhped Bill Russell M&N and I want to make sure he doesn't get duped!

Last edited:
Okay thanks for the feedback on that guys.

So my buddy has it down to two links he's found of auto'd Russell M&N jerseys.

From my quick overview they both appear to be the same 62-63 M&N jersey being used, but as for the autographs, how can you have any idea that it's genuine, even with all the holograms and certificates under the sun they want to include?

I mean, I know with items from Jordan or Bryant it's a lot easier and safer thanks to their deals with Upper Deck.

I'd like to think these two below are authentic judging by the prices alone. Not too good to be true in other words with the price.

http://www.supersportscenter.com/pc...ersey-mitchell-ness-white-celtics-jersey.aspx

http://www.sportsmemorabilia.com/sp...aphed-boston-celtics-jersey-russell-holo.html

Checking out the link to the REAL Official Celtics online store I see a McHale auto'd jersey for sale, but it's not a M&N, it appears to be a genuine jersey from his playing days although it's not entirely clear what the make is from back then. Any ideas?
http://www.celticsstore.com/mounted...p?p=281693&v=celtics_collectibles_memorabilia

On another Celtics related note, does anyone know why exactly the adidas made Hardwood Classics Bird Swingman DOESN'T have a 3 stripes logo stitched on the collar like the Russell and McHale jerseys? From the look of it, out of all the Hardwood Classics Swingman jerseys for sale across all players and all teams, Bird's is the ONLY one that appears to look like an Authentic even though they're charging Swingman prices. Could this be something to do with Bird's name or some sort of stipulation about his name being used in the range? I can't think of any other reason!

Last edited:
look at all the bids after the realistic $195...

0 feedback, def someone messing around

So pretty much if there's side panels on a jersey. Getting it tailored is a wrap? If that's the case I'm getting rid of my MJ Dream Teams from the first re-issue (the right versions) Nike did a few years back.

none of the jersey is legit, they are an awful FAKE

its an easy call without further argument

but I guess you're still looking at the hollogram tag
roll.gif

So pretty much if there's side panels on a jersey. Getting it tailored is a wrap? If that's the case I'm getting rid of my MJ Dream Teams from the first re-issue (the right versions) Nike did a few years back.
not really, just like ninjahood said.. it is still possible.

IMO even more complicated side panel like the grizz or mavs still can be 1 downsized,

the impossible would be print '93 suns and big hawks jersey

like you this was my top wishlist, very beautiful jersey, not rare but very hard to obtain regarding the price.

finally can manage* to afford this recent pick up.
wink.gif

anyone know where i can get a vintage / OG iverson 3 philly jersey.. looking for both the black one n the white one

also, vintage vince carter raptors jersey the white n purple one with the ol skool dinosaur

must be authentic plz
The mesh version of that Sixers jersey rarely pops up and if it does you might be looking at spending around 200.

The dinosaur Raptors jersey rarely pops up as well. There are tons of fakes on eBay. Still surprised I snagged it at $56 some years back.

U can do it, its just not for novice tailors.

All da jerseys im doin now all havin side panels.

yea,it can be done but you honestly have to go to someone who is VERY and i mean VERY good otherwise you will end up with no jersey since im sure it will either be chopped into pieces or done completely wrong.

Back
Top Bottom