Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Eh, I won't get too excited, yet. adidas seems to like their jerseys rather plain, so I'll be surprised if they do an updated Nuggets rainbow uni.
I'm crossing my fingers that it happens, though.
Exactly, just take it with a grain of salt for the time being.  Something like this might be in the cards, but no one can have any idea until Adidas announces it. 

...that being said, I'm still really crossing my fingers for that design. 
smokin.gif

dang, i missed out on a antoine walker rookie jersey with golden nba logo... oh well, for 275.00 i wasnt gonna buy it...

true, if you like Walker then do you :lol: just stating my opinion and i knew more than a few would agree with me :lol:

i lost out on a Glove rookie M&N jersey in my exact size :smh:

when does M&N have a sale on jerseys?

lookin at gettin a champion iverson to go with my answers but the guy has warned me these run big (already going up a size to get that iverson bagginess heh)

was curious if anyone has seen this with champion jerseys before i scooped it.

lookin at gettin a champion iverson to go with my answers but the guy has warned me these run big (already going up a size to get that iverson bagginess heh)

was curious if anyone has seen this with champion jerseys before i scooped it.

I really wish I had jumped on an Iverson rookie when that one seller on eBay had them BNWT for about $83 shipped...he had all sizes...anyone else remember this?

true, if you like Walker then do you :lol: just stating my opinion and i knew more than a few would agree with me :lol:

yeah, not really a fan, but he was good early in his career... and i was hoping to get that jersey for cheap... oh well...

how do champion jerseys fit compared to other jerseys?

edit: nvm, answer was already posted.

Last edited:
Like NBAStore.com on facebook and get 20% off.

today only!

Anything worth copping?

Thank you for "Liking" us! Save 20% On Your Order!
Discount only applied to qualifying product and will be automatically calculated at the time of checkout. Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. Offer excludes DVDs, select Championship merchandise, select Jerseys, Jordan and Nike brand footwear and apparel, Video Games, Basketballs, Basketball Systems, Pool Systems, and Bags. Maximum discount of $200 per billing address. Order must be confirmed by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on August 15, 2012 to receive discount. Discount does not apply to gift certificates, gift cards, taxes, shipping and handling charges, gift-wrapping or similar charges. Discount not applicable with returned merchandise; total discount will be deducted from the value of any returned item to which the discount applied. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer nor is this offer valid on previous purchases. Entire order must be shipped to a single address and customer is responsible for all shipping costs for returned merchandise.
Offer only valid while supplies last and is limited to sizes/styles available.
Orders must be completed by August 15, 2012 11:59 PM (ET) to qualify.
Limit $200 discount per customer.
Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or used on previously purchased merchandise.
Offer not valid towards the purchase of gift cards or on orders placed through Group Sales.
Sales may not have occurred at Our Price.
This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
HOW IT WORKS
To participate, simply add a qualifying product to your shopping cart. Your discount will automatically be applied when you enter your promo code.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Discount only applied to qualifying product and will be automatically calculated at the time of checkout. Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. Offer excludes DVDs, select Championship merchandise, select Jerseys, Jordan and Nike brand footwear and apparel, Video Games, Basketballs, Basketball Systems, Pool Systems, and Bags. Maximum discount of $200 per billing address. Order must be confirmed by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on August 15, 2012 to receive discount. Discount does not apply to gift certificates, gift cards, taxes, shipping and handling charges, gift-wrapping or similar charges. Discount not applicable with returned merchandise; total discount will be deducted from the value of any returned item to which the discount applied. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer nor is this offer valid on previous purchases. Entire order must be shipped to a single address and customer is responsible for all shipping costs for returned merchandise.

$187 is still a lot though. :x

Rev 30's are just overpriced in general, no discount will make me cop one. But to each their own.

^ that's how I feel. Got both Melo jerseys in my cart but $160 a piece is just too much. Can't pull the trigger. Bad quality, fit like a dress....can't do it.

^ that's how I feel. Got both Melo jerseys in my cart but $160 a piece is just too much. Can't pull the trigger. Bad quality, fit like a dress....can't do it.

you can get the knicks jerseys for cheaper on knicks.com

they dont have the blue authentic but they do have the white home.

i got some of the limited rev 30 jerseys off ebay and never paid over 175. i like these better because they have the mesh numbers. i would not know about them fitting like a dress because i ball in all my jerseys so they get tucked in. the rev 30 shorts have a nice touch with the rubber on the inside so the jersey has a harder time of popping out. i can't wait for the nba store to re-up in my size.

Back
Top Bottom