Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

IMG_20180327_111203.jpg
IMG_20180327_111305.jpg
IMG_20180326_164322.jpg
IMG_20180326_163419.jpg
IMG_20180326_222746.jpg
Here are the tags from the white jordan jersey (made in usa) hope this helps for LC. Thanks

how it should always be.

These vintage Nike Heat Authentic shorts came in a while back. I've been wanting this pair for a while but didn't want to dish out insane amounts for the Rev. 30 version which is almost impossible to get in a L/XL. I gambled on a size 34 which luckily fits just right. Aside from the top 90's Nike quality, I was positively surprised at how big the Heat logo is, which for me is the heart and soul of these shorts :emoji_fire:
IMG_4455.jpg
IMG_4453.jpg

Well I’ll just leave this here in the meantime... real or fake?

Attachments

• 3AAE31E8-4F29-40CC-9FEC-2B2D425D7475.jpeg
    3AAE31E8-4F29-40CC-9FEC-2B2D425D7475.jpeg
    196.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 7F5ED127-5002-4B18-BB31-1002E4519D72.jpeg
    7F5ED127-5002-4B18-BB31-1002E4519D72.jpeg
    209.1 KB · Views: 4
  • E8725A3F-8E79-4DC6-BA83-06EB6D114E19.jpeg
    E8725A3F-8E79-4DC6-BA83-06EB6D114E19.jpeg
    506.8 KB · Views: 7
These vintage Nike Heat Authentic shorts came in a while back. I've been wanting this pair for a while but didn't want to dish out insane amounts for the Rev. 30 version which is almost impossible to get in a L/XL. I gambled on a size 34 which luckily fits just right. Aside from the top 90's Nike quality, I was positively surprised at how big the Heat logo is, which for me is the heart and soul of these shorts :emoji_fire:
IMG_4455.jpg
IMG_4453.jpg
Looking good. One thing that sucks about getting older shorts is the sizing. I got a size 42 of the white pair and they were shorter than I’d like so they just sit in my closet :smh:

Attachments

• 5F3CEAB6-B6AF-4345-A755-B56E090564C7.jpeg
    5F3CEAB6-B6AF-4345-A755-B56E090564C7.jpeg
    401.9 KB · Views: 14
Looking good. One thing that sucks about getting older shorts is the sizing. I got a size 42 of the white pair and they were shorter than I’d like so they just sit in my closet :smh:

Thanks dude! The white Heat shorts are real fly man. Too bad that they are so short, even though that look seems to be coming back with a vengeance :wink: Looking at the tags, I think your pair is from the early 90's whilst mine are from the mid/late 90's so the cut is a bit longer. Overall they fit just right and are about knee length.

Unfortunately the elastic band on my shorts has lost pretty much all elasticity because of time and wear... but they do sit nice once I tie the drawstrings. If I get real nitpicky with my shorts I noticed the Heat logo is not sewn on straight (the rim is slanted) unlike on your pair and others. For a while I thought I'd remove the logo and get it sewn on again straight (I can get real OCD with these kinds of the things) but decided against it realizing that it would probably do more damage than good... :lol:

Thanks dude! The white Heat shorts are real fly man. Too bad that they are so short, even though that look seems to be coming back with a vengeance :wink: Looking at the tags, I think your pair is from the early 90's whilst mine are from the mid/late 90's so the cut is a bit longer. Overall they fit just right and are about knee length.

Unfortunately the elastic band on my shorts has lost pretty much all elasticity because of time and wear... but they do sit nice once I tie the drawstrings. If I get real nitpicky with my shorts I noticed the Heat logo is not sewn on straight (the rim is slanted) unlike on your pair and others. For a while I thought I'd remove the logo and get it sewn on again straight (I can get real OCD with these kinds of the things) but decided against it realizing that it would probably do more damage than good... :lol:
Yea man.... don’t even worry about the logo. Just enjoy em and let me hate that you have them :lol:

The white pair I have sits about an inch above me knee. Hate it but I do agree that the retro look is coming back so I could get away with it if I wanted to. I just hate the look :lol:

Yea man.... don’t even worry about the logo. Just enjoy em and let me hate that you have them :lol:
The white pair I have sits about an inch above me knee. Hate it but I do agree that the retro look is coming back so I could get away with it if I wanted to. I just hate the look :lol:
I hear you man! My teenage years were the late 90's and early 2000's so it was all about ultra baggy gear then (the days of my man Iverson :emoji_raised_hands:). Everything had to be at least size 2XL and above hehe... If you didn't swim in it then it was definitely too small :lol: Of course, with time I've toned it down (I'm really more of L/XL guy) but I'm still not feeling the ultra-short shorts (and skin tight jerseys) some of these youngins are rockin' these days. How time flies and things change... only to come full circle again...

On a side note, dang... I sound old as fudge :ohwell: :lol: :wink:

I hear you man! My teenage years were the late 90's and early 2000's so it was all about ultra baggy gear then (the days of my man Iverson :emoji_raised_hands:). Everything had to be at least size 2XL and above hehe... If you didn't swim in it then it was definitely too small :lol: Of course, with time I've toned it down (I'm really more of L/XL guy) but I'm still not feeling the ultra-short shorts (and skin tight jerseys) some of these youngins are rockin' these days. How time flies and things change... only to come full circle again...

On a side note, dang... I sound old as fudge :ohwell: :lol: :wink:

One of my first jerseys that I got in the 90's.... when I was in fifth grade... and it still fits!! Talk about a big jersey!

Attachments

• champion replica jerseys (7).PNG
    champion replica jerseys (7).PNG
    3.5 MB · Views: 15
  • champion replica jerseys (8).PNG
    champion replica jerseys (8).PNG
    3.6 MB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom