Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

It's been a while NT. Can I get a LC on this McGrady Authentic jersey please? I think its legit but I'm never 100% sure about the jerseys from this era. If Authentic,

what would be a fair price for this jersey in good used condition? Appreciate it mucho 
smile.gif
fake. same fake mcgrady was discussed a few days ago.

one of the best fakes ever made.

excelp the "4" on jock tag and material of graphics, everything else looks perfect on that jersey.

Last edited:
That's some crazy good fake man. Thanks for letting me know, I was ready to bid till the end 
tired.gif
 Props have been given.

The one thing I noticed bugging me was that the '1' is a bit crooked.

And as you mentioned, the material on the graphics looks a bit thicker/swollen, which seems to be one of the best 'tells' on some fakes of this era.

Didn't know about the 4, but I see it now. The 'NBA Authentics' Logo is also slightly different (compared to the jersey HWF has for sale).

Upon real close inspection I just noticed it says "DESIGNED FOR THE THLETES  OF THE NBA" 
laugh.gif

The things you SEE when you really 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
My purple suns shorts came in today. I just need the grey ones to complete the set. Seller says they were game worn and it's a 3 markered on the wasteline but I'm not worried about that :lol:

And I wore my Nike bulls shorts today

And lastly, I just mailed my Christmas heat jersey to EPS. Patiently waiting now (lord I'm impatient)

My purple suns shorts came in today. I just need the grey ones to complete the set. Seller says they were game worn and it's a 3 markered on the wasteline but I'm not worried about that
laugh.gif

An auction for a pair of these in medium ended around $68 and I'm kicking myself for not sniping them

Also I hear ya it's been a month past what JWC quoted me for my 2 jerseys. I should get completed pics by the end of this week. I'm dying man 
laugh.gif

My purple suns shorts came in today. I just need the grey ones to complete the set. Seller says they were game worn and it's a 3 markered on the wasteline but I'm not worried about that :lol:

An auction for a pair of these in medium ended around $68 and I'm kicking myself for not sniping them

Also I hear ya it's been a month past what JWC quoted me for my 2 jerseys. I should get completed pics by the end of this week. I'm dying man :lol:  

Maaaan, so I was searching the thread for EPS so that I could get some tips before I ordered... saw the lows (9 month wait) and the highs (Jesus version of the jersey I'm sending in). Seeing the jersey done by them got me hyped.

Nash wore this style, correct? Do the Rev30 with the jerry in the front fit the same as the ones on the back? Also, where can I find someone to put the names on it? Completely new to this :lol:

Also, is 50 shipped a good price for these? Not trying to overpay for my first authentic jersey.

Last edited:
Nash wore this style, correct? Do the Rev30 with the jerry in the front fit the same as the ones on the back? Also, where can I find someone to put the names on it? Completely new to this :lol:

Also, is 50 shipped a good price for these? Not trying to overpay for my first authentic jersey.
$50 isn't bad. Seen that exact style go for $40-80.

I still need the grey pair and will eventually replace the orange pair with a smaller size (they are sized differently and have thinner material than the others). Here is the collection of the current Suns uniforms

Nice one!

What size are the 4? They are all authentics, right? All from Ebay?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Also I hear ya it's been a month past what JWC quoted me for my 2 jerseys. I should get completed pics by the end of this week. I'm dying man :lol:  

I was the seller of that medium pair!

I still need the grey pair and will eventually replace the orange pair with a smaller size (they are sized differently and have thinner material than the others). Here is the collection of the current Suns uniforms

Nice one!

What size are the 4? They are all authentics, right? All from Ebay?

Thanks

:lol: i wouldn't post non authentics in here

Happy 4th everyone!

TL:DR Below

I don't know how common this is, but JWC had given me promises to finish my jersey by a certain time and exceeded said dates.

This is my own personal experience. I am not trying to discredit them in any way.

So I sent my jersey into them on [COLOR=#red]1/10/17[/COLOR]. They quoted me about a month or two to complete.

It had been a little more than a month and I hadn't heard from them so on [COLOR=#red]2/15/17[/COLOR], I decided to check up on them to see if they received it.

They stated they received it [COLOR=#red]2/5/17[/COLOR], ten days prior. And said the jersey would take about a month to complete.

Sounds fair, that was their original quoted time from when I first spoke to them.

On [COLOR=#red]3/27/17[/COLOR], I message, curious for an update. A little longer than a month, no big deal really. They said they were still working on it.

[COLOR=#red]5/10/17[/COLOR], three months after they originally received it, I send a message asking about the status.

They said they would send me photos when they're done.

I finally decide to speak up on the delayed time to finish the jersey as they quoted a month or two and it's been three.

They apologize for the delay and say they will finish next week and give me a discount.

[COLOR=#red]6/3/17[/COLOR] I hadn't heard back from them so I message them again.

They say it's almost done, will send me pics soon, maybe tomorrow even.

[COLOR=#red]6/21/17[/COLOR] I state that the jersey is taking very long.

Get's back to me [COLOR=#red]6/24/17[/COLOR], sends me a photo of the jersey with the new numbers, not yet stitched, but ready to go and will be finished the following day.

[COLOR=#red]6/25/17[/COLOR], they finish the jersey and send me completed photos.

They give me an invoice, and I ask about the price and the reason on the delay, since it was finally completed.

They responded with the price and glossed passed my question. I decided to ask again, making it a point.

They said they were changing the mesh fabric and that's what caused the delay.

I told them that was fine, but I wished they would've informed me and kept me updated. Instead of telling me it'll be finished soon, in a month, a week, etc.

I finally get an apology (It was like pulling teeth to finally get acknowledgment) and a thank you for being patient followed by an immediate invoice.

They ended up discounting me $20. They said they didn't have any profit on the jersey so that's as much as they could discount.

TL:DR - My jersey from JWC took 4 - 5 months to complete after being promised 1 - 2 months.

On to the photos.

I love the Kings split hwc jersey. I accepted I would never own an authentic as they never produced them and buying procut was out of the question :x

I figured I could do the next best thing. I bought a cheap bummy Kings split jersey on eBay. The numbers had been faded and would be a perfect candidate.

And here it is completed, new chestplate and mesh numbers.

I asked if I could move the chestplate logo higher, similar to the authentic but they stated it would be better to go over the originally stitching.

Just had a chance to look at a procut, apparently JWC did the chestplate incorrectly. I suppose it's too late now.

Also, here's a comparison of NBA mesh vs JWC

Overall, I can't say I'm disappointed, but I'm not ecstatic either.

The chestplate is a shame it's incorrect. Perhaps JWC couldn't recreate it due to the construction.

I can't be too caught up on it though because EPS can't recreate logos anyhow, so I suppose this was my only option.

I paid $20 shipping to Taiwan, $100 for parts and labor (originally $120 before discount), and $20 for return shipping = $140 (Originally $160)

(Also the price of the jersey)

I'll let you decide if it was worth it or not.

Last edited:
jordan novice jordan novice thanks for the post. That $140 is hurtful for me but the jersey looked good. I think the price isn't too far off from EPS tho, right? It's like $80 plus shipping both ways?

yeah you are right, where did you get them from? I am still missing the grey and black one and the only black one I saw was in 2016 when the NBA auctioned of Devin Bookers shorts. What size are the 4 shorts?

yeah you are right, where did you get them from? I am still missing the grey and black one and the only black one I saw was in 2016 when the NBA auctioned of Devin Bookers shorts. What size are the 4 shorts?

eBay over the last couple of years. The sizes go from XL +2, XXL +0, and XXL +2.
I usually don't mind the sizing because I feel like rev30s are cut small but the orange pair is different than the others.

Happy 4th everyone!

TL:DR Below

I don't know how common this is, but JWC had given me promises to finish my jersey by a certain time and exceeded said dates.

This is my own personal experience. I am not trying to discredit them in any way.

So I sent my jersey into them on [COLOR=#red]1/10/17[/COLOR]. They quoted me about a month or two to complete.

It had been a little more than a month and I hadn't heard from them so on [COLOR=#red]2/15/17[/COLOR], I decided to check up on them to see if they received it.

They stated they received it [COLOR=#red]2/5/17[/COLOR], ten days prior. And said the jersey would take about a month to complete.

Sounds fair, that was their original quoted time from when I first spoke to them.

On [COLOR=#red]3/27/17[/COLOR], I message, curious for an update. A little longer than a month, no big deal really. They said they were still working on it.

[COLOR=#red]5/10/17[/COLOR], three months after they originally received it, I send a message asking about the status.

They said they would send me photos when they're done.

I finally decide to speak up on the delayed time to finish the jersey as they quoted a month or two and it's been three.

They apologize for the delay and say they will finish next week and give me a discount.

[COLOR=#red]6/3/17[/COLOR] I hadn't heard back from them so I message them again.

They say it's almost done, will send me pics soon, maybe tomorrow even.

[COLOR=#red]6/21/17[/COLOR] I state that the jersey is taking very long.

Get's back to me [COLOR=#red]6/24/17[/COLOR], sends me a photo of the jersey with the new numbers, not yet stitched, but ready to go and will be finished the following day.

[COLOR=#red]6/25/17[/COLOR], they finish the jersey and send me completed photos.

They give me an invoice, and I ask about the price and the reason on the delay, since it was finally completed.

They responded with the price and glossed passed my question. I decided to ask again, making it a point.

They said they were changing the mesh fabric and that's what caused the delay.

I told them that was fine, but I wished they would've informed me and kept me updated. Instead of telling me it'll be finished soon, in a month, a week, etc.

I finally get an apology (It was like pulling teeth to finally get acknowledgment) and a thank you for being patient followed by an immediate invoice.

They ended up discounting me $20. They said they didn't have any profit on the jersey so that's as much as they could discount.

TL:DR - My jersey from JWC took 4 - 5 months to complete after being promised 1 - 2 months.

This is the exact pattern going on with me. Thanks for sharing bro

jordan novice jordan novice thanks for the info. Might as well just send it somewhere in the states and get the same turnaround time. Thats a big expense to customize a swingman.

Following up... eBay cashed me out for $47.70 today so I went ahead and got the white twolves shorts too
laugh.gif
Nice man.  Mine shipped yesterday.  I'm looking forward to it.

@Jordan Novice thanks for the info. Might as well just send it somewhere in the states and get the same turnaround time. Thats a big expense to customize a swingman.
Yeah I agree.  With JWC, I have noticed they do some things really well but also make small mistakes like with the Crest ( I follow their instagram).

Minus JWC being able to do crests, I really don't think they are worth sending to for mesh numbers.   EPS is the better option, provided all the headache saved from staying within the US.

Back
Top Bottom